• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Season Tickets

I honestly didn't think I could afford one, but my wee sister messaged me last night (probably the worse for wear) and said she would get me one for all the hard work I did for looking after my mum. I tried to plead with her not to bother, but she broke me down. So it seems I will be getting one after all. Thanks Ldrp Hibby! (I know she no longer does the Bounce) but thanks anyway.

I honestly didn't think I could afford one, but my wee sister messaged me last night (probably the worse for wear) and said she would get me one for all the hard work I did for looking after my mum. I tried to plead with her not to bother, but she broke me down. So it seems I will be getting one after all. Thanks Ldrp Hibby! (I know she no longer does the Bounce) but thanks anyway.
We all need a sister like yours!

Trying to get hold of my seat they say it's unavailable, trying to log in they don't recognise my email or password, all very confusing

Season ticket bought!Yippee kye ai motherfuckers!

Season ticket bought!Yippee kye ai motherfuckers!
Great mate, glad you been able to get one 👍

Bought our two usual season ticket/seats on Saturday. Remembered to use new log-in details rather than simply selecting "Choose your own seats". On logging in, system already had both season tix ready for purchasing. Easy to use if you are already a season ticket or Hibs Pass holder.

I'm just ordering my ST but being a bit thick I need help. If I want to pay by installments do I click Direct debit or Installaments? When do I get to select four or six months?

I'm just ordering my ST but being a bit thick I need help. If I want to pay by installments do I click Direct debit or Installaments? When do I get to select four or six months?
From memory when I got mine two week ago, you are given the options after you select your seat. Click direct debit and then I think it gives you a choice of 4 or 6 months

I thought it took the full fee but actually it's doing six month installaments. That's fine though I was going to do the shorter option. Last minute I decided to move from East to the Famous Five.

Last edited:
I thought it took the full fee but actually it's doing six month installaments. That's fine though I was going to do the shorter option. Last minute I decided to move from East to the Famous Five.
To be fair they do fine good options to pay. I initially tried my hand with the v12 finance but got knocked back thanks to my ex wife who left me with debt (but enough about her). Then went through the direct debit 6 instalment option

See on the confirmation email when I bought it it says direct debit confirmation will be emailed in 3 days but nowt

See on the confirmation email when I bought it it says direct debit confirmation will be emailed in 3 days but nowt
If you send on your confirmation to tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk they’ll see you right with any questions.

details of the Direct Debit dates are here - Payment & Finance Options - Hibernian FC

If you send on your confirmation to tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk they’ll see you right with any questions.

details of the Direct Debit dates are here - Payment & Finance Options - Hibernian FC
Thats fine mate I know the dates and stuff just no confirmation its set up . Check my banking app and nothing there either

Just had a generic Hibernian email reminding that today is the last day that the 6 monthly instalment option will be available then from Monday, it will be four monthly instalments

Just had a generic Hibernian email reminding that today is the last day that the 6 monthly instalment option will be available then from Monday, it will be four monthly instalments
It's only until 3pm, mind

Finally got round to renewing last night...hopefully see a game live this season

Finally got round to renewing last night...hopefully see a game live this season
I’m starting to worry about next season. Thought it looked very good for the fans return, albeit not full capacity, but starting to think are we going to get shat on again. Hope it’s just me being a mopey faced prick

I think we'll get through the doors next season.
Was doubtful before, now I'm fairly certain.

I think we'll get through the doors next season.
Was doubtful before, now I'm fairly certain.
at least 35 of us anyway :22:

Be interesting in a morbid way to see how it’s handled. Say if we sell around 11,000 season tickets, will it be done on a rota basis if the capacity is still reduced? Life’s ponderable imponderables

Be interesting in a morbid way to see how it’s handled. Say if we sell around 11,000 season tickets, will it be done on a rota basis if the capacity is still reduced? Life’s ponderable imponderables
Surely by August/September all season ticket holders will be able to go to matches.

Surely by August/September all season ticket holders will be able to go to matches.
Bloody well hope so 🤞

Was a decent sized Q at the ticket office when I passed yesterday at 11am. Wonder if we got close to 7k yet.

Think we said this last year.

Was a decent sized Q at the ticket office when I passed yesterday at 11am. Wonder if we got close to 7k yet.
Haven’t seen any update for a wee while about sales and how they are going.

Haven’t seen any update for a wee while about sales and how they are going.
6k was Wednesdays update I think

6k was Wednesdays update I think
Thanks mate. That’s good going given all the uncertainty and doom and gloom from the media

August 2025 maybe? On a positive note after years of trying I’ve finally got a seat next to my dad

7000 sold,amazing

7000 sold,amazing

Fantastic effort. Hopefully hit the same amount as this season just about to go

ADF0A5F4-F4A4-4210-834C-650465964F92.png

8000 sold

8000 sold
Fantastic effort

What batch of shirts are they talking about?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210525_192346_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210525_192346_com.android.chrome.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 35

No idea but had they tried in the cup final, it would have been a whole lot more than 8000.

Actually think it's just where they show the names on the shirts

It's the video attached.
It runs through the surnames of everyone signed up.

I was 735 on the first video 🤷‍♂️ think it means I was in the first 1k.

It's the video attached.

Ooh I am off to look. Watch out Hammi, some no show, no go will call you an Uber Fan.

It's the video attached.

That's exactly what it is.
Just a wee nod of recognition to the fans 😀

Think I was after 3,000 so ages yet

This thread has been viewed 28471 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back