Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Jun 28, 2002
At the castle esplanade.

Tickets go on sale tomorrow, but if you want to buy today........................

Ticketmaster - Promotions

;))

Last edited by a moderator:

dmn1989

Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Lewis Flag Donator
Jun 1, 2010
Cumbernauld
Tried and failed today. I couldn’t get the Presale to work through my email for Edinburgh Castle for some reason.

broonieboy

On holiday Radge
Private Member
Registered
Mar 8, 2007
Edinburgh
Going to the Melrose date. Should be a class backdrop with the Eildon Hills overlooking the big top.....and only a 10 minute walk from my hoose! No see them for about 6/7 years so can’t wait. Always put on a cracking show!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Registered
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Jun 28, 2002
EH6
Depite the positives on here about Streets of Edinburgh I have listened to it several times and also a couple of minutes ago just to confirm that it is utterly brutal. It is.
BIG G

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Feb 22, 2004
Edinburgh
Depite the positives on here about Streets of Edinburgh I have listened to it several times and also a couple of minutes ago just to confirm that it is utterly brutal. It is.
BIG G
Matter of personal taste I suppose, like it is with all music.
I think it's fantastic.

Last edited:

lespenny

Private Member
Registered
Monthly Radge
May 11, 2008
edinburgh
No matter how much I try I just can't get into the Proclaimers. SOL is SOL but the rest of their stuff just washes over me.

Saw them live a few years ago in a small venue in Montrose. You need to see them live, they are truly awesome and if you can listen to one or two of their albums and not be moved by any of the songs then you aint got no soul :icon-lol: . SOL is an outstanding song for us Hibs supporters but they have written and sung many other songs of pure genius. As an Englishman I can't understand how they are just big in Scotland instead of being HUGE. I heard their first album before I knew they were Hibbys so my I never listened with my green specs on just my music lovers headphones. As has been said elsewhere on here, personal tastes in music differ widely everywhere and we don't all like everything but these guys have a really broad talent (as broad as their accents) which I would have assumed would give them a wider fanbase (Jambos excluded obviously).

Electric Beach Joe

Registered
Aug 19, 2018
edinburgh west
Saw them live a few years ago in a small venue in Montrose. You need to see them live, they are truly awesome and if you can listen to one or two of their albums and not be moved by any of the songs then you aint got no soul :icon-lol: . SOL is an outstanding song for us Hibs supporters but they have written and sung many other songs of pure genius. As an Englishman I can't understand how they are just big in Scotland instead of being HUGE. I heard their first album before I knew they were Hibbys so my I never listened with my green specs on just my music lovers headphones. As has been said elsewhere on here, personal tastes in music differ widely everywhere and we don't all like everything but these guys have a really broad talent (as broad as their accents) which I would have assumed would give them a wider fanbase (Jambos excluded obviously).
They are just not my thing. I'm into ska, punk, and reggae.

moathibby

Private Member
Registered
Mar 20, 2007
edinburgh
My niece bought me it for my christmas.Just listening to it for the first time today.I think it is excellant.I like the one about graffiti.

Next Game : Hibs v Elgin (Scottish Cup)

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel