• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Half Time Draw O'Connor

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Young Irish lad...

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Young Irish lad...

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
Cannae play until January, if Hecky signs him he will never play for him.... I hope

Dont know anything about him,but if he struggles to score in the Northern Irish league.....I cant see him scoring many here!

Dont know anything about him,but if he struggles to score in the Northern Irish league.....I $%#@ see him scoring many here!

More worrying who has offered this trial in the first place.

Dont know anything about him,but if he struggles to score in the Northern Irish league.....I $%#@ see him scoring many here!
You never know, might be a gem.

No according tae a guy on a Hibs fan site that follows the Irish league. Says he’s no very good and a loose cannon.

You never know, might be a gem.

Sick of seeking these hidden gems already.
We didnt seem to find any in the summer!

That guys scoring record is pretty bad also....and thats in NI league too.

Give the boy a chance.

6 goals in 11 starts is hardly struggling

Give the boy a chance.

No need for a trial apparently- already been found guilty.

Can't even look at players anymore?
Sakes

BBC saying that he's had his trial extended after playing against Celtic. Anyone know how he got on?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Thought this was going to be about Gary.I was thinking WTF has he done now?

BBC saying that he's had his trial extended after playing against Celtic. Anyone know how he got on?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

According to that report he was good, here’s hoping he has a good game next time.

I thought he looked quite a strong lad, won a lot in the air. Missed a reasonable chance with a header in the second half, but overall I would say he showed enough to be worth keeping on for an extended trial. He didn't stick out as anything special I have to say, but there was enough there to work on.

Last edited:
I thought he looked quite a strong lad, won a lot in the air. Missed a reasonable chance with a header in the second half, but overall I would say he showed enough to be worth keeping on for an extended trial. He didn't stick out as anything special I have to say, but there was enough there to work on.

Hopefully he will raise his game on the extension because we cannot afford to bring in players that aren't going to improve us.

Hopefully he will raise his game on the extension because we cannot afford to bring in players that aren't going to improve us.
I get your point but the lad wouldn’t cost much and won’t be immediately promoted to the first team if he does well
Maybe worth developing for the future?

Time will tell but I really didn’t think the lad is being considered as a short term solution.

I get your point but the lad wouldn’t cost much and won’t be immediately promoted to the first team if he does well

Time will tell but I really didn’t think the lad is being considered as a short term solution.

if we sign him I’m sure he will be put in the same bracket as tommy block that we signed last season and loaned back out at first chance

I get that mate, if the boy isn't a stand out then personally he should be thanked for his efforts but it wasn't for us.

I get that mate, if the boy isn't a stand out then personally he should be thanked for his efforts but it wasn't for us.
Yes, if he is being viewed as an immediate first team option but at 21 and his pedigree I doubt it.

I think it is more likely he is being assessed for potential and the ability to develop into the first team.

I get the current frustrations but we are not in a position to just buy ready made first team players on every occasion.

He might get punted anyway, if he has potential I would rather give him time.

Tad ruthless.
Impressing on your first game is more than most players do when they rock up to any team, an extended look makes sense. Continue to impress while looking more comfortable will show he's got room to improve. It takes an impressive player to stand out immediately.

He might just need a better playing environment to get to the next level, a wider range of players in the development squad is better for our prospects too.

This thread has been viewed 2255 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back