• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Motherwell away

LeighHibs

Just A Radge
Reaction score
Early days, I know but managed to get train tickets for 17 return from Preston (via Glasgow) for the first day of the season if anyone else fancies it.

See you on the train!

2nd year in a row hat people I know will be getting married at the start of the footy season, I cannae miss it either, It is also nearest ground to my house, feck feck

I will be driving up, if anyone wants a lift let me know.

Now been moved to the Sunday, not happy! casper

Early days, I know but managed to get train tickets for 17 return from Preston (via Glasgow) for the first day of the season if anyone else fancies it.

I was told last night, if you pay an extra 1 when booking a train ticket, its like an insurance, and you can then change the tickets if games are changed. No idea if this is true, but a guy who travels to london a lot by train told me this?

I was told last night, if you pay an extra 1 when booking a train ticket, its like an insurance, and you can then change the tickets if games are changed. No idea if this is true, but a guy who travels to london a lot by train told me this?

Never seen that before but will bear it in mind. Plan B was to use the tickets anyway and stay over in time for the game on the Sunday, but I have to work on the Saturday (and possibly Sunday) now anyroad. Complete failure!

Ya Dancer. I shall be speeding up the Motorway from Yorks now that the game has been moved to sunday

Ya Dancer. I shall be speeding up the Motorway from Yorks now that the game has been moved to sunday

Glad it's worked out for someone! I have to work on the Sunday now anyway, not too chuffed!

Mick to jack

ya dancer. I shall be speeding up the motorway from yorks now that the game has been moved to sunday

mick we will be in the jack daniel pub before the game have gone to this venue for years , rory & me always have good crack with the landlord.

mick we will be in the jack daniel pub before the game have gone to this venue for years , rory & me always have good crack with the landlord.

Would recommend the social club at the side of the ground as well, cheap food and booze in there and a good laugh.

This thread has been viewed 4155 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75