Maurice Roeves

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Admin
Two greats of Scottish entertainment lost within a week.
First being the splendid Johnny Beattie and now Maurice Roeves. Both into their 80's.
Maurice was born in Sunderland but raised in Glasgow. The name may not be familiar to many but his roles in over 80 films and TV series will be. From Tutti Frutti to recently playing Robert Henderson in Two Doors Down. Two memorable fitba' related roles were as Chief Superintendent David Duckenfield in Hillsborough Matt Busby in Surviving Disaster.

RIP

BIG G

Last edited:

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Bounce Radge
Two greats of Scottish entertainment lost within a week.
First being the splendid Johnny Beattie and now Maurice Roeves. Both into their 80's.
Maurice was born in Sunderland but raised in Glasgow. The name may not be familiar to many but his roles in over 80 films and TV series will be. From Tutti Frutti to recently playing Robert Henderson in Two Doors down. Two memorable fitba' related roles were as Chief Superintendent David Duckenfield in Hillsborough Mat Busby in Surviving Disaster.

RIP

BIG G
A mate from long ago, and a hibs boys auld man, now deceased, was on Johnny Beatties quiz show Now You See It, back in the 70’s.He won the prize money which was £350, a fair amount in them days. Beattie asked every winner what they were going tae spend the money on, my mate said a good bevvy. Beattie said what about the rest of it? Mate answers What rest?

Bofahibee

Bounce Radge
Maurice Groves was a great actor. Loved him as Vincent Diver in Tutti Frutti.

Also, I just heard Jeff Maguire from from The Prats passed away. I used to see them a lot as they used to do a lot of gigs with my sister’s boyfriend’s band. I first saw them when they were all about 14 years old. Their drum kit fell to bits and the singer almost burst into tears. Sad. Makes me feel old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£40.00
This donation drive ends in

The Bounce is 19 Years Old