Man U Protests

The Family

Capital Radge
Due to Tom Farmer owning the club?

Simon Pia maybe.... not sure there were others.

Apart from the stayaways who said “I’m not going until Petrie has gone”.
I know for a fact that was bullshit. None of these Petrie haters at a game this season.

Duff & Gray - The unforgivable nearly happened.

I know loads were unhappy with Petrie, ST sales did drop.

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
Duff & Gray

I know loads were unhappy with Petrie, ST sales did drop.
Other than Simon Pia, I doubt many (any) regular ST holders walked because Farmer & Rodders was CEO etc. More likely it was down to results.
Of course you could argue there is a direct correlation.

Duff & Gray didnt do us favours, but when they were in charge they often walked the terracing to handshakes all round.
Prior to Avon Inns obviously.

The Family

Capital Radge
Other than Simon Pia, I doubt many (any) regular ST holders walked because Farmer & Rodders was CEO etc. More likely it was down to results.
Of course you could argue there is a direct correlation.

Duff & Gray didnt do us favours, but when they were in charge they often walked the terracing to handshakes all round.
Prior to Avon Inns obviously.

Farmer was never a football person, although Petrie made us financially sound, the results, no financial backing into the first team had a knock on effect to ST sales dropping. If we lose next week and lose 3rd it may also impact on ST sales for next season but that’s down to Ross and the players not the owner

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Back to the Man U 'supporters' protest.
What's with the violence and injuring of police officers?
Usual case of neds rule?

Westside Green

Well-Known Radge
Widnae have thought they'd hit out unless they were being assaulted. Fans shouldnae have been there but let's blame the polis anyway
The wee bit I saw on the news showed a policeman swinging his baton to keep the crowd back and a bottle was launched at them. Don't know what happened before the policeman came out swinging but it looked a bit unnecessary.

Not the bit I saw on the news, looks like restrained policing!

Last edited:

vasco de gama

Well-Known Radge

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Absolute bollocks, not once did anyone take to the Glazers, they haven’t invested anything into the club and it’s always take take take, fans got that pissed off they created their own club FC United. The super league was the final straw as the Glazers were the ones behind it and asking the other rich owners to join. They have made OT toxic, Ed Woodward is another wrong one.

The investment part isn't strictly true though.

The Family

Capital Radge
Back to the Man U 'supporters' protest.
What's with the violence and injuring of police officers?
Usual case of neds rule?

Have you seen today’s paper, the Police are punching into a fan while he was on the ground then tried to stop the press from filming it. Battons were out when there was so many fans held in a small area when the couldn’t move, but that is ok eh

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
They haven’t invested anything they just take money out in its hundreds of thousands regularly

They've spent almost £1billion since 2013. That's a lot of money. Bad player investment has been there issue. I get the Glazers are taking money out but at the end of the day that's expected. It's a business.

southfieldhibby

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
They've spent almost £1billion since 2013. That's a lot of money. Bad player investment has been there issue. I get the Glazers are taking money out but at the end of the day that's expected. It's a business.
They’ve spent other people’s money, not a single $ of their own money. They’ve taken $1.5 Billion out of the club in loan repayments and dividends.
Find it amazing that any football supporter can find any kind of justification for what the Glaziers have done to United, whatever your opinion of United may be, it’s a club pre Glazier that has never had debt and had the best ground and training facility probably in world football. Now the stadium is crumbling and they use portacabins at the training ground for some teams.

It’s a business... cmon now

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
They’ve spent other people’s money, not a single $ of their own money. They’ve taken $1.5 Billion out of the club in loan repayments and dividends.
Find it amazing that any football supporter can find any kind of justification for what the Glaziers have done to United, whatever your opinion of United may be, it’s a club pre Glazier that has never had debt and had the best ground and training facility probably in world football. Now the stadium is crumbling and they use portacabins at the training ground for some teams.

It’s a business... cmon now
Newcastle?Leeds?Dundee?
Ayr maybe?

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here