• Yes, Sparky come home

Votes: 64 86.5%
  • Na, he is a busted flush

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Daddy!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Admin
Bring him home? The sheep are linked to him, is he past it, has he pissed in his chips, is he our missing link up front?

NW

Just A Radge
Does he fit the hibs model, buy players with a potential sell on value ??

hibs1875

Just A Radge
Get him home!! He needs hibs as much as we need him. His love for Hibs could get him right back on track.

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Bring him home? The sheep are linked to him, is he past it, has he pissed in his chips, is he our missing link up front?
Too much baggage and I doubt he would be a positive influence on what is alleged to be a very good dressing room.
No thanks

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
Im far form the biggest critic of Doidge on here, but cmon surely Griffiths would still be an upgrade?
You can't really compare Doidge to Griffiths. Completely different styles. Doidge is a target man where Griffiths is more of a runner. They could be a really good partnership.

If Aberdeen are indeed linked with Griffiths that will be that. I'm not sure if Griffiths still has it. Not been playing regularly for a while. 20 games this season but how many has he started.

Plasticman

Well-Known Radge
You can't really compare Doidge to Griffiths. Completely different styles. Doidge is a target man where Griffiths is more of a runner. They could be a really good partnership.

You are absolutely correct and I agree they could work well together.

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
He is going to have to accept a massive drop in his wages if he wants to stay in Scotland and sign for either Hibs or Aberdeen. That's the choice he has. I don't think he will be in the new Celtic managers plans after the summer. He will want a clear out and a fair number of his own players in the door with the substantial budget he will be given. I also don't think England is a realistic option for Griffiths either.

If Leigh is willing to accept the big wage cut in order to re-start his career at a new club, and buckle down to save what is left of that career, then I would love to see him back at Hibs. IMO he is still the most talented scottish striker around and with his experience would be a huge asset to us in Europe and next season.

Zab

Admin
My biggest worry would be his motivation... is a player, who’s going to take a massive drop in wages, and who has sat out most of this season (for whatever reason), really going to be properly motivated? I’m not sure.

There’s no question over his ability, but there’s so much more to football than just ability. It’s a massive gamble, like Stokes was.

hibs1875

Just A Radge
My biggest worry would be his motivation... is a player, who’s going to take a massive drop in wages, and who has sat out most of this season (for whatever reason), really going to be properly motivated? I’m not sure.

There’s no question over his ability, but there’s so much more to football than just ability. It’s a massive gamble, like Stokes was.
The Stokes that helped us win the cup? 🤣
I get what you're saying but if you asked everyone in this forum if they would give 100% to the team they support and love no matter what, I'm pretty sure the answer would always be the same

Zab

Admin
The Stokes that helped us win the cup? 🤣
I get what you're saying but if you asked everyone in this forum if they would give 100% to the team they support and love no matter what, I'm pretty sure the answer would always be the same

No, I was thinking more the Stokes we signed in 2017... the one who did very little and was released a few months later.

AG1337

Well-Known Radge
Is LG that far off the rails?

Without any knowledge of his current status, I would take him back to Hibs.

Reactions: Zab
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
April Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £60.00

Unread Posts