• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

KP

The Family

Capital Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Sorry if posted elsewhere has there been any talks about next seasons kits mate?

Stay safe and well fellow Bouncers

Good shout, Nothing at this end - Sales & Marketing keep that tightly under wraps from everyone, myself included.

They’ve had the annual meeting with Macron in Italy to agree what strips we will have for next season though?

Good shout, Nothing at this end - Sales & Marketing keep that tightly under wraps from everyone, myself included.

Not on social media but I heard there was a few decent mock up’s done, anyone seen them that they could put up on here?

@owenwright 6EB760C0-0D3F-4023-A194-38DE7195CD03.jpeg

They’ve had the annual meeting with Macron in Italy to agree what strips we will have for next season though?

Genuinely no knowledge - I wouldnae trust me in that space, I’ll leave it to the experts.

Found this this morning on Macron website -

These are outstanding, maybe change the collar to a V neck but everything else is top drawer. I hope Owen has sent these onto the Marketing department.

@owenwright
I like his stuff691F5331-6F54-4A79-B22A-706D4A60B5CF.jpeg

@owenwright
I like his stuffView attachment 2292

My preference would be the two above these ones, although these are very good also.

Strip choice is a closed shop. 2 or 3 from Hibs incl Dempo go over to Italy and decide.

If it’s not available on the Macron templates then it is not possible.

This thread has been viewed 1520 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£18.75