• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Deadline Day - 31 January 2022

See the boy Cook at Ross County is out of contract in the summer, wouldn’t mind us going for him.

He has looked decent when I’ve seen him play

He has looked decent when I’ve seen him play

8 goals and 2 assists

Cook had good game last night v Motherwell going by sportscene

Cook had good game last night v Motherwell going by sportscene

No doubt someone will snap him up just wish it was us.

🤔

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220120-224245_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20220120-224245_Twitter.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 77
Was he great for them?? I'll ask tomorrow...

He wasn't a bad player the handful of times I saw him.
Had a wee look, he's playing as a winger for Blackpool now, think he was a full back when he was one of them.

Had a wee look, he's playing as a winger for Blackpool now, think he was a full back when he was one of them.
I'd take him....

Glad to hear he's a winger. Last time I saw him at Hearts I'm sure they used him as a left back/wing back. Never suited him imo.

Was he great for them?? I'll ask tomorrow...

Wasn't superb but Hearts played him in wrong position imo.

Glad to hear he's a winger. Last time I saw him at Hearts I'm sure they used him as a left back/wing back. Never suited him imo.

He seems to be listed as a left back or right winger.
1 assist in 6 starts and 7 sub appearances for them. All games played as a right mid or right winger.

Looks like he's having a fairly average season, but it's just numbers without context. I couldn't even tell you what Blackpool season is going like.

But from memory I think he seemed to have some potential.
Not sure he's a ready made Boyle replacement, but interesting to see us linked with someone within a night of Martin being expected to leave.

1 assist in 6 starts and 7 sub appearances for them. All games played as a right mid or right winger.

Looks like he's having a fairly average season, but it's just numbers without context. I couldn't even tell you what Blackpool season is going like.

Not sure he's a ready made Boyle replacement, but interesting to see us linked with someone within a night of Martin being expected to leave.

I'm hoping Hibs have a replacement in mind. If its Mitchell then so be it.

How the feck do you remember a Gunt player 'having potential'?
I would swear I've never heard of this guy.

"From memory...."
I'm going to have to get one of these.

I'd take him....
Your homo-erotic posts are getting you noticed.

(Not by me though)
:lookaround:

Another one who actually remembers some Gunt guy, and noticed enough to think he was out of his rightful position!
I'm clearly no paying attention.

Wasn't superb but Hearts played him in wrong position imo.

Aye, you said.

Do you guys really remember him or are you at the wind up?

"From memory...."

(Not by me though)

Another one who actually remembers some Gunt guy, and noticed enough to think he was out of his rightful position!

Aye, you said.

I'll go along the lines your senile or just to busy getting your nappy changed to notice 😆

I do, I remember seeing him and thinking he was gonna be a good player.
Sure I was glad they never got him on a permanent deal.

Not alot of players stand out enough for me to remember them, he must've had something about him for me to take note.

I dont think I'd be against it.

I’ll put it out there, anyone we are linked with early on once Boyle leaves probs ain’t targets just rags filling columns

I’ll put it out there, anyone we are linked with early on once Boyle leaves probs ain’t targets just rags filling columns
I hope so.

"From memory...."

(Not by me though)

Aye, you said.

I remember the name, but then I'd only seen him when Hibs played hearts.

I remember the name, but then I'd only seen him when Hibs played hearts.
Good going forward as I recall

Boyle’s departure now confirmed.

Hes 29 in a couple of months.
He owes Hibs nothing.
Good luck Martin. Enjoy your new venture.

Certainly need to strengthen with a couple more players, we still look a bit threadbare.

Reactions: Zab
Certainly need to strengthen with a couple more players, we still look a bit threadbare.

Agreed. Would love us to go and make an ambitious signing in either the middle of the park or upfront.

We need a CM with drive… we have no-one.

We need a CM with drive… we have no-one.
Magennis hopefully should be able to do that.

We need more than one who can.

We need more than one who can.
Definitely.

We need someone fit and ready to start now

Agreed. Would love us to go and make an ambitious signing in either the middle of the park or upfront.

I would hope we are bringing in another defender for Clarke, two midfielders as I am not at all confident in any of the two we have playing their just now and another striker, if Macey doesn’t improve then another keeper too

Aye I would be looking for another signing now.

When we signed Melkerson we said Boyle was going nowhere unless his value was met
So we were (in public) looking to hold on.

That means we were prepared to have spent that money before selling up, so I hope Boyles sale doesn't off set that.
Looking for another signing now we've got more money than we did.

I would hope we are bringing in another defender for Clarke, two midfielders as I am not at all confident in any of the two we have playing their just now and another striker, if Macey doesn’t improve then another keeper too

Agreed we look short at the back now that we’re using three centre backs, reckon we need a left sided player to challenge Hanlon.

I think one midfielder who can do that box to box job would be ideal, don’t think we need two, just need something different. The problem we have is Newell/JDH/Campbell all being too similar.

A proven goalscorer would be excellent, as would a goalkeeper who is comfortable with the ball at their feet.

I don’t think we’ll sign four more players this window, but between this window and the summer that’s what we need to be looking for.

He played well in his 1st loan spell at Hearts but was injured for much of his 2nd spell.
I had a wee look at a Blackpool supporters forum earlier and they are none to bothered about losing him.
He was playing well......you guessed it, before he got injured. Now he tends to appear from the bench.
His contract ends in the summer so no doubt they will want a transfer fee for him especially after the sale of Boyle.

He played well in his 1st loan spell at Hearts but was injured for much of his 2nd spell.
I had a wee look at a Blackpool supporters forum earlier and they are none to bothered about losing him.
He was playing well......you guessed it, before he got injured. Now he tends to appear from the bench.
His contract ends in the summer so no doubt they will want a transfer fee for him especially after the sale of Boyle.

I wish we stayed away from injury prone players

The only thing I remember about him is when interviewed he answered a question about Hib s with :-"Hibs? Who are Hibs"?

Hes 29 in a couple of months.
He owes Hibs nothing.
Good luck Martin. Enjoy your new venture.
Says he’s coming back in the future

Says he’s coming back in the future
Marty Boyle or Marty McFLy?

Sorry, couldnae resist ☺️

See glass took a swipe at McGrath saying there’s a pressure on players playing for Aberdeen and it’s not for everyone after their talks have stalled with Birmingham now interested 😂😂

See glass took a swipe at McGrath saying there’s a pressure on players playing for Aberdeen and it’s not for everyone after their talks have stalled with Birmingham now interested 😂😂
Hunish thing to say in my opinion. The sheep were up in arms when the huns released their statement when mcinness turned them down sighting similar reasons.

This thread has been viewed 48942 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50