• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• Welcome to the Bounce

A Place Full Of Radges!

• hibeesbounce

H

garyammer

New radge
Reaction score
Hello Chaps,
Thank you for excepting me. Long story but I live in a small village just outside Cambridge probably about 400 miles and in my pub there was a guy banging on about cabbage, not a cabbage, but The Cabbage. Being a southerner and West Ham season ticket holder I had never heard Hibs referred to in this manner. Not here to judge or argue, so if its OK with you guys, I'll just sit here in the corner and enjoy the views, banter embrace a different take on the beautiful game
Cheers, Gary

Should your name not be ‘GaryHammer’ or are you a cockney?

Born in Cambridge so more of a "mockney" really!

Welcome. Cabbage and Ribs with Bubbles and Squeak?

Well I never! Live and learn something new everyday. Used to work an Arbroath fan, who not to left out, would point to his sporting footwear attire and say "what do you think of me new Claire Rayners" His was more jockey rhyming slang though.

Welcome to the bounce, the Hammers have a lot in common with Hibs, all spoiled by that 'claret' kit of yours.

You the gadgie ooti Line of Duty?

Had to look up "gadgie". Not me. Fine upstanding member of the community.

Had to look up "gadgie". Not me. Fine upstanding member of the community.
Gadgie isnae a derogative, you can be a good gadgie or a bad gadgie. Or of you support they *&*^ fae Gorgie, your a shite gadgie. 😊

Ah. Thanks mate . I think!

moyes has got the irons playin some decent fitba this season... but what a two n eight :lookaround:

1620325399405.png

What a boat! Been going since 1969 and have waded waist high in pony ever since. My heart sank when he was appointed but ill hold my hands up and he is now the "moyesiah" and can do no wrong. Added to the Xmas card list!

Coming fae Cambridge. You would know about boat races.

Back to the usual relegation battle next year I expect and to be fair it's what we go to Stratford for. The Boat Race? Same 2 teams every year I'm afraid and light years away from us riff-raff on the mean streets

This thread has been viewed 855 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50