• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Brexit

Aye I won. Serious question here mate.

Did you know or care that millions of citizens wages went down to 'paying national minimum wage?'

Have your wages went down since Brexit?

Aye I won. Serious question here mate.

Did you know or care that millions of citizens wages went down to 'paying national minimum wage?'

Have your wages went down since Brexit?
Not a serious answer then!

What has the minimum wage have to do with the EU or leaving it? Rates vary across the EU and they don't have it some member countries.

In not too long, like many others have done before me, I'll collect one of the lowest pensions in Europe.

It's a UK thing.

The minimum wage has lots to do with it.

Can i ask did your wages go to minimum wage like mine and millions of others?

Pensions? I don't know. I'll have to see what it brings.

The way I personally see it is that those who's life was quite cushty when we were in the EU never really gave a toss about anyone else.

I'm alright Jacques type of thing.

Now mine and millions of others wages have went up because of Brexit it's seen as some kind of problem.

Maybe the remainers should have got out of their beds and voted? But they were so arrogant they couldn't be arsed 😁

The minimum wage has lots to do with it.

Can i ask did your wages go to minimum wage like mine and millions of others?

Pensions? I don't know. I'll have to see what it brings.

The way I personally see it is that those who's life was quite cushty when we were in the EU never really gave a toss about anyone else.

I'm alright Jacques type of thing.

Now mine and millions of others wages have went up because of Brexit it's seen as some kind of problem.

Maybe the remainers should have got out of their beds and voted? But they were so arrogant they couldn't be arsed 😁
You're not getting are you? Wages were not regulated by the EU.

You're not getting are you? Wages were not regulated by the EU.
And wages have risen all over Europe too - inflation cuts 2 ways: employers can't get the staff anymore and have to pay more.

Oh I'm getting it. I know who implemented the minimum wage. I know who told millions of workers to head here.

Sorry if i come across as stupid but i occasionally know what i mean 😁

The EU is a pro business anti worker thing.

When free movement of EU citizens was implemented (and yes i know who implemented it) was your lifestyle affected?

Mines was.

Now thankfully the East European folk who came here are charging the same as locals.

The cheap exploitable labour is finished

And why did the EU not insist workers were payed a decent rate?

Oh yes it was because a companies right to make a profit comes before a workers rights.

Did you object when foreign workers were exploited when they arrived?

And wages have risen all over Europe too - inflation cuts 2 ways: employers can't get the staff anymore and have to pay more.
Er yes but our wages here only rose after Brexit.
I've posted about the geezer from the UCATT union talking in pre brexit 2014 about minimum wage jobs.

I've posted rates between £18/20 offered now after brexit.

See if I had enough money to live on and have some form of lifestyle i wouldn't have voted leave.

But I never. And no remain voter gave a fuck. Because THEY were doing alright.

Er yes but our wages here only rose after Brexit.
I've posted about the geezer from the UCATT union talking in pre brexit 2014 about minimum wage jobs.

I've posted rates between £18/20 offered now after brexit.

See if I had enough money to live on and have some form of lifestyle i wouldn't have voted leave.

But I never. And no remain voter gave a fuck. Because THEY were doing alright.
We mentioned all this stuff previously, you have your opinion and you make a case for it too from your own experience, which I appreciate.

But can I ask you if you would say who you normally vote for? In UK GE I mean. And I will also respect it if you do not say, I.m just interested in a general political way to understand what drives these big decisions of our times.

I've voted SNP in every election.

I voted yes in the Indy referendum.

I used to like Sturgeon. But what she done to Salmond was no different to what Gove done to Johnstone.

I now find her arrogant and patronising. After voting leave I've watched politicians of all hues try to overturn the referendum result.

The fuckers sickened me. Democracy democracy democracy.

Unless we don't like the way you voted.

Scotland was apparently forced to leave the EU. Aye? Leave won by a million odd votes.

Scotland had a million odd leave voters.

I don't have a political 'home' now. We lost the Indy ref. Oh let's have another.

Leave won. No that's wrong let's have another.

The fuckers sicken me now. Money grabbing trough snouting rodents.

I'm a big laddie now. I have to live with my choices.
But what's the fuckin point if whatever i vote for gets ignored or I'm told I didn't know what I was doing because I voted the wrong way?

The UK has bombed the fuck out of nations bringing 'democracy' to them. One man one vote.

But vote the wrong way then it's Indy ref 2 or 'the peoples' vote.

After the massive campaign to overturn the largest ever vote in UK history, to say I'm disillusioned is an understatement.

I cannot see the point in voting anymore.

The one vote i ever had that changed anything is not respected.

This thread has been viewed 5275 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50