• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

anybody got good ...

green_glory_green

New radge
Reaction score
pictures of hibs fans or pictures taking the mick out of other teams

:applause:hail hail the hibs are here :applause:

http://www.youtube.co/watch?v=ZWzhxPy2uDw

good video i filmed of a hibs fan swearing at the celtic fans:wink:

frazco said:
http://www.youtube.co/watch?v=ZWzhxPy2uDw

good video i filmed of a hibs fan swearing at the celtic fans:wink:
If it hadn't been for the scarf, I would have thought it was a bookie at the tracks!!:applause: :applause:

seen it funny as

________
:applause:hail hail the hibs are here :applause:

Hibsean said:
If it hadn't been for the scarf, I would have thought it was a bookie at the tracks!!:applause: :applause:

i know him, he was my ex coaches laddie and has down syndrome but is VERY funny. first time i've seen that LMAO

Its hilarious laughing at a laddie with downs syndrome eh! ya bunch of fuds :tuttut: :tuttut: :tuttut: :tuttut:

oh and by the way your link does'nt work any more

Greenman said:
Its hilarious laughing at a laddie with downs syndrome eh! ya bunch of fuds :tuttut: :tuttut: :tuttut: :tuttut:

Well said Paddy :worthy :worthy :worthy

Greenman said:

naw mate i get on with the laddie hes sound!! i found it funny because i know him very well and get on with him and his brother really well

I AM LAUGHING WITH HIM, NOT AT HIM

Last edited:
ben_easy_easy said:
I AM LAUGHING WITH HIM, NOT AT HIM YA FUD!

This Fud says bye bye see ye :bye :bye :bye :tuttut::rollfloor :rollfloor

You can come back when you apologise for your juvenile fuddery :violin :violin

ben_easy_easy said:
naw mate i get on with the laddie hes sound!! i found it funny because i know him very well and get on with him and his brother really well

I AM LAUGHING WITH HIM, NOT AT HIM YA FUD!

But by posting it on a forum with hundreds off posters etc then guarenteed you will have some sicko's that will have a laugh at this guys expense.

Careless more that bad intention i think.

Postiga said:
But by posting it on a forum with hundreds off posters etc then guarenteed you will have some sicko's that will have a laugh at this guys expense.

Careless more that bad intention i think.

There are 11 posts on this thread I can assure you without fear of contradiction that it wont reach 12 posts if any sickos as you call them attempt to place further ridicule on the laddie with downs syndrome. Those thinking its funny should hang their heads in shame.

He lives in the same street as me I know him, his mum, dad, and brother I'm not going to allow it happen.

People know what they are doing its got nothing to do with percieved sickos so dont give me its only a few arseholes routine :tuttut: :tuttut: :tuttut:

Greenman said:
There are 11 posts on this thread I can assure you without fear of contradiction that it wont reach 12 posts if any sickos as you call them attempt to place further ridicule on the laddie with downs syndrome. Those thinking its funny should hang their heads in shame.

He lives in the same street as me I know him, his mum, dad, and brother I'm not going to allow it happen.

People know what they are doing its got nothing to do with percieved sickos so dont give me its only a few arseholes routine :tuttut: :tuttut: :tuttut:

yeah even though you banned me earlier im going to agree with you.

by the way the initials you asked for earlier
him= SB his brother=FB his mum=CB and his dad=DB

ben_easy_easy said:
by the way the initials you asked for earlier
him= SB his brother=FB his mum=CB and his dad=DB

Thats correct as you know them, you also know they are decent people who do not deserve to have their son ridiculed over the internet. :dunno:

Have a word wi Clapperton when you go in tommorow he'll keep ye right :wink:

Greenman said:

Gaun yersell Paddy. You the man :thumbgrin :thumbgrin I work with adults with downs syndrome, and if I caught anyone laughing at them, they would get a fcukin dull yin. :boxing:

stretch said:
Gaun yersell Paddy. You the man :thumbgrin :thumbgrin I work with adults with downs syndrome, and if I caught anyone laughing at them, they would get a fcukin dull yin. :boxing:

Respect to ye Stretch.:worthy :worthy :worthy

Smurf said:
Respect to ye Stretch.:worthy :worthy :worthy

Nae respect needed for me.

Respect to the guys who have downs,:worthy who have to put up with pish everyday fi wee wankers that think it's funny to rip the pish. Stops when Stretch comes along tho. :yeah: :yeah: Also respect to guys like Paddy for stopping it in it's tracks. :worthy

Greenman said:
Thats correct as you know them, you also know they are decent people who do not deserve to have their son ridiculed over the internet. :dunno:

Have a word wi Clapperton when you go in tommorow he'll keep ye right :wink:

yes i agree they do not deserve that.

Now your plain scarin me mate, your even mentioning my head teacher.

and stretch this laddie needs NO help in sorting anyone out who slags him, he shows them all who's boss.

ben_easy_easy said:
yes i agree they do not deserve that.

Now your plain scarin me mate, your even mentioning my head teacher.

Greenman is all seeing :hmmm Except when he's pished :rollfloor :rollfloor

stretch said:
Greenman is all seeing :hmmm Except when he's pished :rollfloor :rollfloor

The one eyed monster stretch :thumbgrin :thumbgrin :rollfloor

Greenman said:

:rollfloor :rollfloor :rollfloor

Greenman said:

seriously, where did you get your info from??, or is it strictly "private and confidential"??(why are my smilies not workin??)

ben_easy_easy said:
seriously, where did you get your info from??, or is it strictly "private and confidential"??(why are my smilies not workin??)
:roll: :roll:

Greenman said:
:roll: :roll:

i'm taking it you either asked someone from here that knows me or you actually asked that family about me, or maybe your some random undercover dude and you've been stalking me:tuttut:

:wink:
ben_easy_easy said:
i'm taking it you either asked someone from here that knows me or you actually asked that family about me, or maybe your some random undercover dude and you've been stalking me:tuttut:

Its all common sense, something you obviously dont have in abundance,

Firstly your radge tag says Forries radge Forries being the short version of Forrester, As I live 150 yds from said place and my laddie attended there I know the guy Clapperton in fact I've met him several times, he doesnt suffer fools gladly therefore I assume you and he might not get on that well. As for stalking aye right, that aside you would not be hard to find I'd say.
I would'nt want to have my wee lassie have a word wi ye. My advice is quit while your ahead before you cop another ban, and think before you speak especially when accusing people of stalking you. for the record not one shred of personal information relating to you has been published on this forum. I hear Hibs.net creche are looking for members you might be better suited to that format. :wink:

columbo.jpg

GREENMAN?

Kenny said:
columbo.jpg

GREENMAN?

Canny be too sober looking :rollfloor

Greenman said:

Firstly your radge tag says Forries radge Forries being the short version of Forrester, As I live 150 yds from said place and my laddie attended there I know the guy Clapperton in fact I've met him several times, he doesnt suffer fools gladly therefore I assume you and he might not get on that well. As for stalking aye right, that aside you would not be hard to find I'd say.
I would'nt want to have my wee lassie have a word wi ye. My advice is quit while your ahead before you cop another ban, and think before you speak especially when accusing people of stalking you. for the record not one shred of personal information relating to you has been published on this forum. I hear Hibs.net creche are looking for members you might be better suited to that format. :wink:

i have common sense, just dont post on here that much as i normally post on .net which does not have they wee nicknames and i forgot all about them. Plus the forries radge bit is nothing to do with what school i go to, more to do with the place over the road from it which is where i used to live.

as for the stalker bit i was being sarcastic.

Greenman said:

CRAIGY FOREVER WOOP WOOP! only pulling yer pisser!

This thread has been viewed 3036 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75