• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Airbnb - Crikey!

Jack

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
So I got up this morning about half 7 opened the curtains in the livingroom and low and behold there's two youngish girls sitting on the wee bench in the wee bit of garden we have in the front of our main door flat. I wasn't dressed and they weren't doing anything untoward so I sneaked back to bed. We heard the gate close and they were gone.

20 minutes later they're back - with suitcases!

My wife is dressed by this time and goes out to find out what's going on and chase them! Next thing I hear is they're in the hoose and my wife is asking if they want tea or coffee!!!!

WTF I'm thinking, still in my PJs!

Seems they'd booked an Airbnb on Easter Road, I'll say no more about location other than it was just down from where The Coopers was.

So they went in and it turns out the flat is a torture den! Loads of kit and fairly graphic and explicit photos adoring the walls!!

The lassies, from London, didn't feel comfortable and checked out. They'd made themselves comfy on my bench while deciding what to do.

Thankfully,for them, they found somewhere quite quickly.

I wondering what the 5 people that left good reviews were up to!

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
I await a response from Shrink :)

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
So I got up this morning about half 7 opened the curtains in the livingroom and low and behold there's two youngish girls sitting on the wee bench in the wee bit of garden we have in the front of our main door flat. I wasn't dressed and they weren't doing anything untoward so I sneaked back to bed. We heard the gate close and they were gone.
This is pretty disturbing.
You seems to be admitting to exposing yourself to a couple of young girls.
I’d say ‘coming clean’ but that’s too far.

20 minutes later they're back - with suitcases!
Lucky they weren’t back with police officers.

My wife is dressed by this time and goes out to find out what's going on and chase them! Next thing I hear is they're in the hoose and my wife is asking if they want tea or coffee!!!!
Probably in a state of shock having you flashing at them. Lucky your missus has the foresight to be placating them.

WTF I'm thinking, still in my PJs!
Destroy the evidence mate. There will be er……….. DNA traces all down the front.

Seems they'd booked an Airbnb on Easter Road, I'll say no more about location other than it was just down from where The Coopers was.
Don’t give out your address on here.

So they went in and it turns out the flat is a torture den! Loads of kit and fairly graphic and explicit photos adoring the walls!!
Wait a minute......Photos?
What sort of photos?

The lassies, from London, didn't feel comfortable and checked out.
Checked out of your place? Who can blame them. No amount of cups of tea will remove that horrible sight I reckon.

They'd made themselves comfy on my bench while deciding what to do.

Thankfully,for them, they found somewhere quite quickly.

I wondering what the 5 people that left good reviews were up to!

Wondering what they were up to? No doubt you have cameras that recorded it all.

Now.
:sm113:

About these photos you mentioned.
Or the videos.
Usual mailing address please.

Jack

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Knew I could depend on you Sir!

Photos on the usual site.

Jack

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
And another thing!

My friend does AirBnB, not the one above. He's in Festival Fringe Central, you could hardly get anywhere better for it.

6 to 8 grand he makes over the 4 weeks.

Now he's in the centre of town in a place that's normally busy at this time of night, 1 am. As a resident or tourist noise is a part of life there.

I live in a moderately quiet street, police, fire engines and ambulances aside, in Leith between Leith Walk and Easter Road. A lot of the flats are rented and there's a lot of AirBnB and the like. First night of the Festivals and the place is going like a fair!

I hope the fecking seagulls get the bastards making all that noise!

Or maybe let the flat out and go on a cruise!!

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
My mate has flat near were the Coopers was, he Airbnb’s it every festival. Sadistic Steve reckons he coins it in every August.

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Used to be more lucrative a few years back but more and more people offering rooms now and potential rates have dropped. Decent central 1 bed flat will easily be done for fair bit over 100 a night still though.

50quid for renting just a spare room is about the norm for EH12 now so 20 nights of sharing the hoose with some ***** this month will bring in a grand towards 2019/20 trips 🦅 ⚽ or ☀

SKII

Administrator
Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
And another thing!

My friend does AirBnB, not the one above. He's in Festival Fringe Central, you could hardly get anywhere better for it.

6 to 8 grand he makes over the 4 weeks.

Now he's in the centre of town in a place that's normally busy at this time of night, 1 am. As a resident or tourist noise is a part of life there.

I live in a moderately quiet street, police, fire engines and ambulances aside, in Leith between Leith Walk and Easter Road. A lot of the flats are rented and there's a lot of AirBnB and the like. First night of the Festivals and the place is going like a fair!

I hope the fecking seagulls get the bastards making all that noise!

Easter Road is hooching with Fringe and Festival clientele brunching in the likes of The Manna House and Fitzeroy. Pavements 3 or 4 deep.
Hope they've moved up town by the time the locals want their fitba

Hibs v St.Johnstone

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel