• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Livi relegated

moathibby

Private Member
Reaction score
Good and take that shitey plastic pitch with you.

They have had a decent stint in the top league, but it was never going to last.
Similar to Hamilton Accies, they are a club that belongs in the Championship.

At least Hibs are still in the top league, albeit the bottom half of the top league.:lookaround:

Another bogey team bites the dust

Another bogey team bites the dust

There are another 10 left though...

It's been a long time coming. Hopefully St J to follow.

With killie supposedly getting rid of their pathetic pitch that will be the two worst pitches in the professional leagues gone from the SPFL now is the time to ban them

With killie supposedly getting rid of their pathetic pitch that will be the two worst pitches in the professional leagues gone from the SPFL now is the time to ban them
The Dundee pitch has been very grim and I think we have another season of the Kilmarnock pitch.
I presume Dundee will be putting in some decent drainage in the summer as well as replacing their pitch as that must be the main issue.
Outside of our top league there are loads of plastic pitches and the clubs are all SPFL members so would get a vote if a rule change on pitches was sought and they won't be doing their own legs by voting for no plastic pitches in the top tier so you may be frustrated.

It's been a long time coming. Hopefully St J to follow.
That would be superb, a highly contested VAR goal that would stick it right up Latrine.

I would sooner Ross County and livingston went doon

Martindale deserves to be kept on.
He has done a fine job there over the years and should be given the chance to bring them back up if he can.

He has done a fine job there over the years and should be given the chance to bring them back up if he can.
He hasnā€™t given up at Livi.
Sure he said something about green shoots coming up.

Something about getting a load of grass anyway.

They would struggle to find a manager, coach, scout, joiner, janitor, director of football and bus driver for the same moneyā€¦

He hasnā€™t given up at Livi.
Sure he said something about green shoots coming up.

Something about getting a load of grass anyway.
Are they signing Andy Halliday?

Are they signing Andy Halliday?

Lee Wallace?

Lee Wallace?
You just dubbed @Dub in there. šŸ¤“

Livingston add nothing positive to the Scottish top flight. Shit team, shit fanbase, half empty stadium and puke football. Good riddance

Are they still looking to get Ā£1 million for that huddie Nouble?

Scored a grand total of 1 goal this season. šŸ¤£

I hope they do a Gretna.

Lee Wallace?

You just dubbed @Dub in there. šŸ¤“

I had a sneaking suspicion I'd picked the wrong Hun but once I got the Andy Halliday song in my napper, that was that.

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 580 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
Ā£100.00
Earned
Ā£28.75