• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Your last meal before you die

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
You've been caught for starting an insurrection, been flung in jail and face the firing squad in an hour.You are granted a last meal before they haul you into the yard.What would you ask for?I'd keep it simple. Mine would be Lentil Soup, followed by mince and tatties with dough boys followed by Rhubarb Crumble and Custard.How about yourself?

Hibs1337

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
You've been caught for starting an insurrection, been flung in jail and face the firing squad in an hour.You are granted a last meal before they haul you into the yard.What would you ask for?I'd keep it simple. Mine would be Lentil Soup, followed by mince and tatties with dough boys followed by Rhubarb Crumble and Custard.How about yourself?
The firing squad? That’s sound like China your in, you might struggle for mince and tatties there bud....

Green juventine

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
An Easter Road pie with a hacksaw blade in it. If chucking the pie at the wall didnae knock a hole in it then the hacksaw blade should do a number on the bars.
Or a vindaloo with extra garlic and chilli, I'd wait till the firing squad were ready to pull the trigger then let one rip..wouldn't be a man left standing, come to think of it don't think the prison walls would either. :26::26::26:

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I’m ordering a feast. A John Baines Pie, followed by Chinese curry fried rice and then a La Favorite cheese pizza. Finishing with some Banofi Pie.

Beagle

Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
A Fiorentina steak with all the trimmings. It's that huge the firing squad would all doze off by the time I finish and I'd just stroll oot

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Fuck that. When I’m ready to go I’ll be waltzing into Tynecastle with the vest on and happy to wait until the Huns next visit.

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
The firing squad? That’s sound like China your in, you might struggle for mince and tatties there bud.....
You get the meal you ask for.They may have to delay the bullets.

Hectorhib

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Can I have a large slice of your humble pie, please.....if ye don't mind.

Gareth

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
I'll take the Ali G approach, an all you can eat buffet

ianwalker1875

Bounce Radge
The healthy option.
Scotch pies (2) chips and beans. Followed by a jam doughnut and a bottle of limeade.
The non healthy option
Spaghetti Carbonara and a large serving of Lucas ice cream.
The posh option
Chateaubrian with dauphinois potatoes and a cheese board washed down with a bottle of Chateau Margaux.

Westside Green

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
A bottle of whisky. A couple of drams to settle my nerves then a few more to make me think escape was possible.

Murky

Citrix Technical Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Gray Boot Sponsor
An everlasting gobstopper from Willy Wonka's chocolate factory.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I wouldnae be able to eat wi all the worry and dread :(

Green juventine

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
An everlasting gobstopper from Willy Wonka's chocolate factory.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
Or eating Japanese Miso soup with chop sticks, they'd soon get fed up and f off .

Hibs v Ross County

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel