Windows Licences

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Anyone any suggestions for a cheap reliable source at significant discount to Microsoft?

I need to install windows on my Mac to use a couple of programmes, and I don't want it to cost the earth.

Jack

Bounce Radge
Mrs Jackie got the deal below, or similar, through groupon. Even though there's no time mentioned I thought even if it was a 1 year deal, as I had seen elsewhere it was ok at £26.

It's been about 18 months now and no sign of anyone looking for more money.

davhfc

Bounce Radge
Anyone any suggestions for a cheap reliable source at significant discount to Microsoft?

I need to install windows on my Mac to use a couple of programmes, and I don't want it to cost the earth.
Just install it in a virtual machine and use it, afaik it doesnt stop you using the system once expired. I have windows 2019 and 10 on VM's and they are not licensed, 10 has been running for 2 years now.

I also have a couple of laptops i replaced windows with linux, so if you want the windows key from the stickers on the laptop give me a shout, you should be able to call MS and get them to re-activate it.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£40.00
This donation drive ends in

The Bounce is 19 Years Old