• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Where theres smoke...

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
There's not always fire! Incredible that one mans allegations cost taxpayers £2m in a 2 year investigation that initially came to nothing (until the Police investigate the guy himself), £22k in compensation to the guilty party and little in the way of apologies to those accused.
Nowadays there has been a drive to not suspect the person making allegations as if they are the perpetrators, however in this case it may have been prudent to investigate this guy early in the investigation. Whatever the future outcomes, it just goes to show how lives can be totally ruined by one persons accusations.

A man who accused multiple public figures of child sexual abuse is a "committed and manipulative paedophile", a court has heard

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I'm with purple and green.A man calls out some high level people with some real levels of authority,TheresaMay who had thousands of files on suspected peodophiles 'loses' them under her watch and all of a sudden people like Leon Brittain and Edward Heath get the all clear?Ok I suspect this guy is a nonce, but I also think a lot has been swept under the carpet.Conspiracy theory?Maybe but it's a lot better a conspiracy than some I have come across.

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£50.00
This donation drive ends in

Celtc v Hibs

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£50.00
This donation drive ends in