Where theres smoke... (1 Viewer)

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Reaction score
There's not always fire! Incredible that one mans allegations cost taxpayers £2m in a 2 year investigation that initially came to nothing (until the Police investigate the guy himself), £22k in compensation to the guilty party and little in the way of apologies to those accused.
Nowadays there has been a drive to not suspect the person making allegations as if they are the perpetrators, however in this case it may have been prudent to investigate this guy early in the investigation. Whatever the future outcomes, it just goes to show how lives can be totally ruined by one persons accusations.

A man who accused multiple public figures of child sexual abuse is a "committed and manipulative paedophile", a court has heard

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

moathibby

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
I'm with purple and green.A man calls out some high level people with some real levels of authority,TheresaMay who had thousands of files on suspected peodophiles 'loses' them under her watch and all of a sudden people like Leon Brittain and Edward Heath get the all clear?Ok I suspect this guy is a nonce, but I also think a lot has been swept under the carpet.Conspiracy theory?Maybe but it's a lot better a conspiracy than some I have come across.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel
HELP US BY CLICKING THE ADS