Twisted knickers.

We need to calm down.
Rome and all that caper.
Its going to take time and quite a lot of patience for the new manager to instill his footballing philosophy on players.
Let’s give him that chance.
I agree. Unfortunately though, patience is a rare commodity among fitba fans. At least now Marink has seen most of his squad in competitive action, so he should have a better idea of the changes required.
 
Patience is needed but I feel like a lot of us got ahead of ourselves because we were all expecting so much more yesterday and especially since the manager has had a full international break to work with more or less the entire squad...

I have more or less written this season off already as ok we might do something notable in the cup competitions but from a league perspective, third place is more or less gone so the rest of us are playing for 4th..
 
It will take time but that training camp in sunny Spain or wherever it was should have been cancelled. A total waste of money.

No football in 3 weeks for some of them and they were shite. We need to get to January and hope that Killie stay as bad as they are.
 
We need to calm down.
Rome and all that caper.
Its going to take time and quite a lot of patience for the new manager to instill his footballing philosophy on players.
Lets give him that chance.
The players should be refunding the travel and tickets of all 2500 fans that went yesterday.

They have been stealing a living with utter pish all season.

Cant see much changing till a transfer window.

We have a load of defenders that cant defend.
Midfielders that cant closedown,or play killer balls.
And we have a bunch of strikers...that cant score goals.

Even Mourinho would be struggling with this bunch.
 
The players should be refunding the travel and tickets of all 2500 fans that went yesterday.

They have been stealing a living with utter pish all season.

Cant see much changing till a transfer window.

We have a load of defenders that cant defend.
Midfielders that cant closedown,or play killer balls.
And we have a bunch of strikers...that cant score goals.

Even Mourinho would be struggling with this bunch.
I also think the key to improving hibs is making hibs players spend 100k for no reason. Where can I subscribe to your newsletter for more amazing insight?
 
I also think the key to improving hibs is making hibs players spend 100k for no reason. Where can I subscribe to your newsletter for more amazing insight?
They have been stealing a wage since August.
Wouldn't be the first team to do it.

It you were as useless in a results based job as they are...You would be fired.

So its the bloody least they could do.
 
I keep reading that Hibs are skint. So sell that white elephant down at East Mains and get the players up the jack kane for training