Suto

rabthegab

Private Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2014
See he's been released from Australia's squad and yengi from livingstone called up....
I could be wrong and if I am fair play to him but I'm not seeing what he brings.
Tbh,after his performance in the last derby I think he has a long way to go to make it here.
 
5 goal contributions in 339 minutes. 2 starts, 7 sub appearances.

Theyre good numbers regardless of how you look at it.

I also don't think he's fully up to it, but I also don't think he's a forward, so we've still to see what he actually brings to the table.

I wouldn't be starting next season with him as a first choice though. But I'd give him the chance to make it.
 
5 goal contributions in 339 minutes. 2 starts, 7 sub appearances.

Theyre good numbers regardless of how you look at it.

I also don't think he's fully up to it, but I also don't think he's a forward, so we've still to see what he actually brings to the table.

I wouldn't be starting next season with him as a first choice though. But I'd give him the chance to make it.
Agree with all that.
Just not entirely sure what his best position is. Hopefully he proves me wrong next season.
 
5 goal contributions in 339 minutes. 2 starts, 7 sub appearances.

Theyre good numbers regardless of how you look at it.

I also don't think he's fully up to it, but I also don't think he's a forward, so we've still to see what he actually brings to the table.

I wouldn't be starting next season with him as a first choice though. But I'd give him the chance to make it.

Let's see what a good pre season can give him.
 
Scored 4 goals. Set up Andrews for the winner at Parkhead.
Kept the ball in play and passed it to Passlack, who then set up Scarlett for the winner at Ibrox.

Scored more than Boyle since he’s been here in significantly less minutes

I’m baffled Oz have ditched him
 
I like him. He's got a determination about him.

I can understand why people aren't sure about him, I think he's got a certain style about his play we've not seen at Hibs for a while. Although having said that I'm not sure who I'd liken him to.

It's difficult assessing any striker on our league performances 😕
 
Scored more than Boyle since he’s been here in significantly less minutes

I’m baffled Oz have ditched him
Suto may well be selected in the future.

Popovic is notorious for bringing in players to get the feel of the squad, having a look and then letting them go again while he considers his options.

Tete Yengi did okay in a weak Livi side then blossomed in the J League, which is a strong technical league. He's an absolute monster also at 6 foot 5 and very strong in the air. He's a very different beast from Popa's other options so most Aussies are happy with his selection and keen to see what he can do - especially in the last 10 mins if we're chasing a goal.

Scored on his international debut against Switzerland the other day.
 
Still not seeing what he does or what his good points are.
Some earlier said see what he's like after a full pre season and a few games,well he's had that and he's still pish.
 
  • Like
Reactions: mod