Slippy G

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Absolute fanny.

See him out trying to defend and appeal a 6 match ban for one of his lot on the grounds it will affect his career... Will ruin Steve Clarks Scotland plans...
Fuck away and shite.

Police were called to break up that party and the dafty was there.
Should get a longer ban than the original mob, they were the example, he's shown to no give a fuck. Nail him to the wall.

JFP1302

Just A Radge
Absolute fanny.

See him out trying to defend and appeal a 6 match ban for one of his lot on the grounds it will affect his career... Will ruin Steve Clarks Scotland plans...
Fuck away and shite.

Police were called to break up that party and the dafty was there.
Should get a longer ban than the original mob, they were the example, he's shown to no give a fuck. Nail him to the wall.
Nothing to do with the fact he has no other fit right back just now.

Won't it affect any of the others career ?

Great player in his time, fucked it and went there now a complete *&*^

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
I had no feeling for the guy either way until he joined the The Huns.
Initially I thought that my new view of him as a loathesome shitebag was purely my subconscious at work, because of his association with that vile mob.
However, I’m quite pleased to now confirm it wasn’t just that after all. He has proved himself to be a complete and utter fanny who has my contempt on merit.

I appreciate that I am in the minority. Put it this way my dislike of Craig Levien is greater than that of Steven Gerrard. I say that as a Hibs fan, Everton fan, Scotland fan and no fan of The Huns.
I find it a bit disconcerting that the utter walloper that is Levien has appeared doing his guru false authority on Scotland games. BBC Scotland does irony at the licence payers expense. He was on Sportsound at the weekend too. What are the BBC and this ( wealthy) dud up to.

BIG G

moathibby

Legendary Radge
I don't mind the guy.He stays off the BBC so I don't see him much.I don't like the huns,but you've got to admit they are head and shoulders above everybody else in the league.

Sempre verde 07

Just A Radge
I appreciate that I am in the minority. Put it this way my dislike of Craig Levien is greater than that of Steven Gerrard. I say that as a Hibs fan, Everton fan, Scotland fan and no fan of The Huns.
I find it a bit disconcerting that the utter walloper that is Levien has appeared doing his guru false authority on Scotland games. BBC Scotland does irony at the licence payers expense. He was on Sportsound at the weekend too. What are the BBC and this ( wealthy) dud up to.

BIG G
The BBC is overloaded with ex gunts and huns. Dodds, mccann, Ferguson, Preston Stewart, daly, the bearded fuck on sportscene. Potter's just the newest edition.

sockyboy

Just A Radge
The BBC is overloaded with ex gunts and huns. Dodds, mccann, Ferguson, Preston Stewart, daly, the bearded fuck on sportscene. Potter's just the newest edition.
Na, sorry mate. I agree the BBC are suck ups to sevco but why the f**k would they want to pander to the scumbos?

Sempre verde 07

Just A Radge
Nope.
Tom English was the Gunt cheerleader.
I’ve stopped listening to Beeb radio football because it’s like going into the Gorgie Arms and hearing drunk Gunts.
I believe Levein is on tonight re Hibs.
Jambotastic listening no doubt.
Aye, and naismith and presley on sportscene at the weekend. Hasn't been a hibs supporting pundit on BBC since Craig Patterson.

sockyboy

Just A Radge
Nope.
Tom English was the Gunt cheerleader.
I’ve stopped listening to Beeb radio football because it’s like going into the Gorgie Arms and hearing drunk Gunts.
I believe Levein is on tonight re Hibs.
Jambotastic listening no doubt.
Why would Tom English support Hertz? What proof do you have of this?

SUPPORT THE SITE!
May Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £70.00