• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Sfa ticket prices

joethehibby

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Reaction score
Sfa slammed for ticket prices

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    328.3 KB · Views: 17
This match against Sam Marino should have been played elsewhere.
Pittodrie, ER ,Tynecastle , Dundee, or Perth.
None of the Dundee grounds, or McDairmid have big capacity, but surely they would be filled for an international match?
The SFA is obsessed with the craphole that is Hampden.
No one else is.

Fuck the grounds they play in, they also overcharge for young kids and have no student tickets, for Scotland games or semis and finals, they are robbing *&*^. I hope there is a few 100 there tonight.

Pretty shit match so far, 1-0.

Good to see us wearing traditional colours tonight. Blue tops, white shirts and red socks.

Crowd bigger than expected and even though we are winning 1 nil, we're still huffing and puffing...

Wet night causing lots of stoppages. Thank fuck I'm in the hoose pished

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

John McGinn hat trick

John McGinn hat trick

Is he playing thru the middle, or on the right?

Is he playing thru the middle, or on the right?
He is everywhere man. But so much further forward. He's like a weapon of mass destruction.

He is everywhere man. But so much further forward. He's like a weapon of mass destruction.

Fucking love the man, just a class act

Fucking love the man, just a class act
He really is just one of them good guys that you would love in the trenches with ya. Getting more prominent season by season. The guy is a pure winner.

Shankland has been well decent. So has McTominay, Christie and Palmer. Goal Shankland noo [emoji106]

Goal somebody else:102:

Goal somebody else:102:
Findlay

Agree Shankland has done fine, definitely worth a start in the next round of fixtures against better opposition. SJM everywhere as usual, hat-trick and MOTM ??

Sfa slammed for ticket prices
My eldest is at the game with his football team they had 35 free tickets and gave 17 back!
Couldn't even give them away

Boosh! 6 nil. Armstrong beauty free kick

This match against Sam Marino should have been played elsewhere.
Pittodrie, ER ,Tynecastle , Dundee, or Perth.
None of the Dundee grounds, or McDairmid have big capacity, but surely they would be filled for an international match?
The SFA is obsessed with the craphole that is Hampden.
No one else is.

Should have been elsewhere but then we sell quite well priced advance season tickets for all the home games in advance of campaign starting so not easy to move it

Should have been elsewhere but then we sell quite well priced advance season tickets for all the home games in advance of campaign starting so not easy to move it
Fair enough. I didn't know that.
It's been a long time since I attended an international.

Fair enough. I didn't know that.
It's been a long time since I attended an international.

I follow the national team but have dropped off a bit since the utter pish of Platiniā€™s seven days of international football to maximise TV coverage kicked in, never get a 3pm Saturday kick off at hampden again.

Believe SJM is the first Scotland player to score a first half hat-trick since...

...Lawrie Reilly!

Believe SJM is the first Scotland player to score a first half hat-trick since...

...Lawrie Reilly!
:50::7::50:?We STILL love McGinn,superJohn McGinn...

This thread has been viewed 653 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
Ā£100.00
Earned
Ā£47.50
Back