• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Neilsons back

Sevenil73

New radge
Reaction score
So the Yams have enticed him back to the fold, one can only assume that this is because Harry Potters away, although he did seem invested in Dundee Utd , dont see the Jambos paying him more to rejoin imho

This is the guy they hounded out with their wee plane now their splurging money on him.....you couldn’t make these crack pots up! Another Budge masterstroke superb.

Guranteed to get Shankland and Nesbit.

This is the guy they hounded out with their wee plane now their splurging money on him.....you couldn’t make these crack pots up! Another Budge masterstroke superb.

1592824400541.png

Ahhh.... Jobby Neilson. Thick as pigshit :yams1:

Thick Jambos.....remember this guy?

How come ???

Rumours that Nesbit will be going South

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A wee look on the United boards and they don't seem too fussed with the trampy one leaving. They reckon the football was crap and some of his decisions were baffling.
Mind you, they seem quite keen on Potter, which is bizarre, so maybe we shouldn't pay any attention to them.

Guaranteed to get neither.

Guaranteed to get neither.
I wonder if we will get Nesbit :sm113:

I wonder if we will get Nesbit :sm113:

I reckon so, and it will include a stadium filling friendly, which I would encourage all Hibs fans that can go to.

Screenshot_20200622-214313.pnghe has been back a day ?????

DANIEL STENDEL has revealed he was stunned to find out he was getting the axe from Hearts when he discovered Robbie Neilson had taken his job on Sunday night.

And the German boss quipped that his decision to waive his wages at Tynecastle helped pay for Hearts' compensation to Dundee United to land his own successor.

Stendel was eased out of the relegated Premiership club to make way for the return of former United boss Neilson and Tynecastle owner Ann Budge later paid tribute to Stendel's time at the club, which lasted just six months.
But although Stendel admitted he loved his time in Edinburgh, he admitted he was surprised when he heard about Neilson's appointment and revealed Hearts had to apologise for him discovering his own fate elsewhere.
He said: "I found out about the appointment of a new manager on Sunday night.
"Communication was certainly not the best in this case, but since then several people have apologised to me. This does not damage the positive image I have of the club."

"We’ve got a diamond Daniel Stendel.
A German that came from Barnsley.
He brought in high-press attacking football, he came in to save HMFC.
We’ve got Souttar at the back, Boycey in attack, Stendel’s got us relegated, now he’s sacked."

DANIEL STENDEL has revealed he was stunned to find out he was getting the axe from Hearts when he discovered Robbie Neilson had taken his job on Sunday night.

And the German boss quipped that his decision to waive his wages at Tynecastle helped pay for Hearts' compensation to Dundee United to land his own successor.

Stendel was eased out of the relegated Premiership club to make way for the return of former United boss Neilson and Tynecastle owner Ann Budge later paid tribute to Stendel's time at the club, which lasted just six months.
But although Stendel admitted he loved his time in Edinburgh, he admitted he was surprised when he heard about Neilson's appointment and revealed Hearts had to apologise for him discovering his own fate elsewhere.
He said: "I found out about the appointment of a new manager on Sunday night.
"Communication was certainly not the best in this case, but since then several people have apologised to me. This does not damage the positive image I have of the club."

"We’ve got a diamond Daniel Stendel.
A German that came from Barnsley.
He brought in high-press attacking football, he came in to save HMFC.
We’ve got Souttar at the back, Boycey in attack, Stendel’s got us relegated, now he’s sacked."
Choried ?

One of the worst mass murders ever.Oh 'that' Nielson!

Whatever did the gunts see in Stendell? I would have been delighted if he had stayed on. I always got the impression he was a clown.

I was reading him saying he found out when everyone else found that he was replaced.
So because they were relegated his contract didn't exist anymore...

Got a cheek to replace him when they're trying to stay in the Premiership... where his contract will be still be in force?

Oh ‘that’ Nielson no ‘the’ Nielson?Everyboys talking at me:music:

Actually he was Nilson.My mistake.

Record reporting Budge has drawn up a shortlist of folk she wants at club to take burden of her and dempster top the list.
Good luck with that Anne
Starting to think these clowns justt want to be headline news constantly

Record reporting Budge has drawn up a shortlist of folk she wants at club to take burden of her and dempster top the list.
Good luck with that Anne

Some folk on here would be delighted if she left. I think it would be a massive mistake on our part if we let her go.

Surely you can't be serious?

Good luck with that Anne

The 'scoop' can only have come from Budge or her cronies, and is just another pointless dig at Hibs. They can never make a statement about anything without having a sly wee dig in it.
Of course the sub text of this 'leak' is not so much that Leeann would be a great signing (she would) but that she has ambitions to advance by joining a bigglier club, and the Gunts obviously are one of the biggliest - if not in the world, then certainly in Gorgie.

The more shite they can spew to keep the Guntyboys frothing away the more it deflects from her absolute shitshow in leading the Gunts to ruin.

They must be confident that Scottish cup semi isn’t getting played - can you imagine the utter carnage if nielson lost another Scottish cup tie v hibs.

They must be confident that Scottish cup semi isn’t getting played - can you imagine the utter carnage if nielson lost another Scottish cup tie v hibs.

Maybe they're hoping for a 'money-spinning replay'?

Ha - Hadnt thought of that! If that were to pass the j@mbo sympathisers on here would be apoplectic!

Ha - Hadnt thought of that! If that were to pass the j@mbo sympathisers on here would be apoplectic!
Who dae ?

Do tell

I don't think we have any, that's a Hibs.Net thing.

I don't think we have any, that's a Hibs.Net thing.

We had a couple of them waaaaayyyyy back, but I'm not aware of any 'undercover' here. Mind you, if they were any good, I wouldn't be aware of them!

There's a lot of interest between hibs.net and jambo.kickedoot with the Gunts frequently quoting or referring to threads on Hibs.net, but I don't think the Bounce is ever noted by them.
Probably we aren't a biggly enough site for them to deign to notice.

(Although I hear 1875 is on their shortlist for a new 'Just Back Down' feature they are considering. :gigglle: )

(Although I hear 1875 is on their shortlist for a new 'Just Back Down' feature they are considering. :gigglle: )

Are you suggesting I do a Brian Hamilton?

Are you suggesting I do a Brian Hamilton?

He said he'd rather lick stamps rather than stick with Hibs.
Can't see the attraction myself, but each to their own.

1592997009490.png

Whatever did the gunts see in Stendell? I would have been delighted if he had stayed on. I always got the impression he was a clown.
Perfect fit then for that lot. And taking the caveman back after they all wanted shot off.
Confused or what ? The pink fuds

Actually he was Nilson.My mistake.
Don’t worry about it I’m I lit... illita....alliterat....I cannae spell!!!:defiant_
‘Truth is m’am I ain’t a for real cowboy but I sure am one helluva stud’
John Voight Midnight Cowboy fuckin love that film. ?

Don’t worry about it I’m I lit... illita....alliterat....I cannae spell!!!:defiant_
‘Truth is m’am I ain’t a for real cowboy but I sure am one helluva stud’
John Voight Midnight Cowboy fuckin love that film. ?
Musics Braw tae?

This thread has been viewed 1420 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50