• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Later with Joolz

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
This is a programme which I usually tune into to see if I can find some new music that I like.Last Friday's programme with Jamie Callum was one of the best I have seen for a long time.Usually on this programme there is a group on and I think 'meh'. But not this one I liked every one of the acts.Metronomy played a kind of New Wave vibe punky/funky amalgam.The London Jazz Collective (I think that's what they were called) played a sort of new Jazz with a sort of Miles Davis vibe. Jamie Callum (who normally I find a bit showy offy) did a very nice tune-I think it was about the state of the nation today,and I like a big choir and strings.But there was two acts that stole the show for me.One was a smartly dressed black guy in a suit who mixed soulful singing with some terrific rapping.His name was Kano.Look out for him.Then there was this terrific female singer,extremely pretty with a great voice and I knew her name five minutes ago but it has gone .But if you watch it you will see her.I'd suggest she has a big future.

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Gunts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
This is a programme which I usually tune into to see if I can find some new music that I like.Last Friday's programme with Jamie Callum was one of the best I have seen for a long time.Usually on this programme there is a group on and I think 'meh'. But not this one I liked every one of the acts.Metronomy played a kind of New Wave vibe punky/funky amalgam.The London Jazz Collective (I think that's what they were called) played a sort of new Jazz with a sort of Miles Davis vibe. Jamie Callum (who normally I find a bit showy offy) did a very nice tune-I think it was about the state of the nation today,and I like a big choir and strings.But there was two acts that stole the show for me.One was a smartly dressed black guy in a suit who mixed soulful singing with some terrific rapping.His name was Kano.Look out for him.Then there was this terrific female singer,extremely pretty with a great voice and I knew her name five minutes ago but it has gone .But if you watch it you will see her.I'd suggest she has a big future.
Looks like a good watch. I will check it out on iPlayer . Splendid pop song from Metronomy.

BIG G

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£50.00
This donation drive ends in

Celtc v Hibs

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£50.00
This donation drive ends in