Labour

Stop foreign nationals and foreign born from claiming univetsal credits and that will claw back 12 billion. But labour dinnae want tae upset the luvvies.
Well mate good way to piss off the folk most likely to get out their beds to vote.

Plus telling millions of citizens their vote in Brexit meant nothing.

Be an interesting election.

But I can't see the sleekit gits actually putting those things in the manifesto.

Get elected first then sneak them in.
 
She is privately educated of course. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣


Labour minister who claimed visions of Britain's countryside with black labradors and warm ale in pubs were a 'far-Right fantasy' posted about her own rural idyll with photos of the breed... and pubs​


 
Well mate good way to piss off the folk most likely to get out their beds to vote.

Plus telling millions of citizens their vote in Brexit meant nothing.

Be an interesting election.

But I can't see the sleekit gits actually putting those things in the manifesto.

Get elected first then sneak them in.
I mind you said on here you wernae voting anymore, as they were all the same and all had their snouts in the trough.

Do you intend to vote now?
 
I mind you said on here you wernae voting anymore, as they were all the same and all had their snouts in the trough.

Do you intend to vote now?
Nope I said I would vote for an independent candidate from no on EG.

I've voted the last couple of times for a geezer who Smurf knows.
 
What think ye Archie about Labour alluding to getting rid of the triple lock on pensions?

Alex Wickham from Bloomberg reports.
If they increase the amount of £12750 before tax for workers, they are going to have to up the state pension too.


I dont know much about the triple lock tbh, as Im no an auld goat like you, but our pensioners' pension is utterly guff compared to the majority of countries in the developed world, and load behind European pensions.
 
Last edited:
Nope I said I would vote for an independent candidate from no on EG.

I've voted the last couple of times for a geezer who Smurf knows.
Ahh, I do now remember now, you did change and went on about Independents... not that i think they are any different from those in the mainstream parties, but fair play you are getting off your fat arse and voting; the turnouts, due to apathy, (and more probably because chunts arnae on the electoral roll) are brutal in the UK.
 
What think ye Archie about Labour alluding to getting rid of the triple lock on pensions?

Alex Wickham from Bloomberg reports.
It's bold. And it appears that it would be used to fund social care in England. (I assume there would be transfers to Scotland and Wales).

It is proposed pensions will rise by inflation or 2.5%, whichever is higher.

Having seen personally the effect of care costs surely this has to be welcome.

But as ever the devil is in the detail.
 
If they increase the amount of £12750 before take for workers, they are going to have to up the state pension too.


I dont know much about the triple lock tbh, as Im no an auld goat like you, but our pensioners' pension is utterly guff compared to the majority of countries in the developed world, and load behind European pensions.
As ever with these things comparisons are not as easy as they appear. The UK has a much higher reliance on workplace and private pensions which boost pensioner income. European state pensions are often higher but can involve much higher contributions than we make .

That's not to say that I wouldn't want higher pensions here, but inportant we compare like with like.
 
Ahh, I do now remember now, you did change and went on about Independents... not that i think they are any different from those in the mainstream parties, but fair play you are getting off your fat arse and voting; the turnouts, due to apathy, (and more probably because chunts arnae on the electoral roll) are brutal in the UK.
Voting should be compulsary, even if you spoil your paper
 
Voting should be compulsary, even if you spoil your paper
I agree with the principle, insomuch as our forebears fought to give us the right to vote... tho' in a democracy it could be argued that one has the right not to vote.

If it was compulsory, how could that be policed?
 
As ever with these things comparisons are not as easy as they appear. The UK has a much higher reliance on workplace and private pensions which boost pensioner income. European state pensions are often higher but can involve much higher contributions than we make .

That's not to say that I wouldn't want higher pensions here, but inportant we compare like with like.
aye, fair play... the only like for like comparison Ive made is the bit at the end i.e. what drops into a British pensioners bank account and that of french/german etc pensioners bank account
 
Last edited:
According to a labour MP it disnae matter whst your thoughts are on anything else, all you have to do is go and sit in yer village pub wi' yer dug and drink ale ,which I do on a regular basis, tae be right wing.
And these idiots think theyre gonnae win the next election??
 
According to a labour MP it disnae matter whst your thoughts are on anything else, all you have to do is go and sit in yer village pub wi' yer dug and drink ale ,which I do on a regular basis, tae be right wing.
And these idiots think theyre gonnae win the next election??
Which idiots do you think will win the next election?
 
Burnham's speech was more a wish list of what he wants to do should Labour win the next election...in 3 years time !
Like previous governments before them, they don't want to make the hard decisions that are required.
The country is 3 Trillion in debt and borrowing costs are at their highest level for decades.
The money is just not there, and taxing even more to the hilt is not going to solve anything, neither is setting up even more quangos.
I could be totally wrong here, but I stand by my prediction that the tories will make a comeback in the next year or so and Badenoch has a reasonable chance of
being the next PM in three years time..
 
Does it matter? But probably tories
Probably Tories with a healthy smattering of Reform.

The greens will tank as they get more barking by the day.

The libdems will probably be a small irritant.

Aye I read about the 'far right' pubs 🤣🤣🤣

Cannae mind which media it was showed the dafty pouring a pint of real ale behind a bar and also a photie of her with her lab.

Typical rejoiner 🙄
 
Which idiots do you think will win the next election?
Actually any idiots that put british people first, any idiots that dont want to flood the country with immigrants, any idiots that want to put local people and what local people want at the top of their priorities, any idiots that care more about putting money into the problems in this country and not worrying about airports in fuckin pakistan, any idiots that want to look after their elderly and not sacrifice them to be able to spend money on fuckin foreigners getting benefits etc.
And any fuckin idiots that build houses for local people that need them not .
Those are the sort of idiots I'd like to win the next election but unfortunately i dont think those idiots exist.
 
Burnham's speech was more a wish list of what he wants to do should Labour win the next election...in 3 years time !
Like previous governments before them, they don't want to make the hard decisions that are required.
The country is 3 Trillion in debt and borrowing costs are at their highest level for decades.
The money is just not there, and taxing even more to the hilt is not going to solve anything, neither is setting up even more quangos.
I could be totally wrong here, but I stand by my prediction that the tories will make a comeback in the next year or so and Badenoch has a reasonable chance of
being the next PM in three years time..
1790767063596.png
 
Barry Manilow Dancing GIF
 
So we're gonnae open the doors and make it easier for palestinians/hamas tae get intae the UK.That should appese our jewish citizens.
Wheres the money coming from i hear you all scream? Well we've got that covered anaw, we're gonnae take money fae british pensioners that have grafted and paid intae society a' their lives so we dinnae have tae cut benefits or housing benefits or universal credits fae foreign born c#nts that have contributed fuck all.
Oh and dinnae worry about a hoose when you get here 2/3rds of the 1.5 million hooses built by the labour govt will go tae immigrants so come ahead, ye's are a' sorted
 
So we're gonnae open the doors and make it easier for palestinians/hamas tae get intae the UK.That should appese our jewish citizens.
Wheres the money coming from i hear you all scream? Well we've got that covered anaw, we're gonnae take money fae british pensioners that have grafted and paid intae society a' their lives so we dinnae have tae cut benefits or housing benefits or universal credits fae foreign born c#nts that have contributed fuck all.
Oh and dinnae worry about a hoose when you get here 2/3rds of the 1.5 million hooses built by the labour govt will go tae immigrants so come ahead, ye's are a' sorted
I dont think you increased the tax pot whilst serving in her maj's navy all those years, but agree, British folks should come first, the UK seems in a bit of a pickle when it comes to this its seems.... we mind need to break yon kingdom up :think
 
I dont think you increased the tax pot whilst serving in her maj's navy all those years, but agree, British folks should come first, the UK seems in a bit of a pickle when it comes to this its seems.... we mind need to break yon kingdom up :think
I paid tax in the
Mob, since i joined up at 15. Then paid tax when i worked on the rigs, then paid tax as a lorry driver.
I get my pension and to boost it ive got a wee part time job in a local shop, which i get taxed on. Ive worked sincr i was 14 delivering milk for the store at trinity bridge round newhaven pushing a big barrow.
61 fuckin years ive worked and these c#nts are fucking wi' the worst pension in fuckin western europe so that british c#nts that dinnae want tae work and foteign c#nts that come tae this country illegally dinnae get their benefits cut.
Nae wonder folk are angry. Time we had a fuckin revolution. British folk 1st
 
I paid tax in the
Mob, since i joined up at 15. Then paid tax when i worked on the rigs, then paid tax as a lorry driver.
I get my pension and to boost it ive got a wee part time job in a local shop, which i get taxed on. Ive worked sincr i was 14 delivering milk for the store at trinity bridge round newhaven pushing a big barrow.
61 fuckin years ive worked and these c#nts are fucking wi' the worst pension in fuckin western europe so that british c#nts that dinnae want tae work and foteign c#nts that come tae this country illegally dinnae get their benefits cut.
Nae wonder folk are angry. Time we had a fuckin revolution. British folk 1st
was meaning that when you were a public servant, the tax you paid was just a number. The government gave you it and took it back before you got it, just like myself serving Scotlands public through the Health Service, I dont increase the tax pot.

You probably dropped milk off a my grans doon hawthornvale!
 
was meaning that when you were a public servant, the tax you paid was just a number. The government gave you it and took it back before you got it, just like myself serving Scotlands public through the Health Service, I dont increase the tax pot.

You probably dropped milk off a my grans doon hawthornvale!
Might’ve done, that wid’ve been 64-66
 
Maybe we can learn something from Mamdani... putting New Yorkers at the heart of all decisions.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
was meaning that when you were a public servant, the tax you paid was just a number. The government gave you it and took it back before you got it, just like myself serving Scotlands public through the Health Service, I dont increase the tax pot.

You probably dropped milk off a my grans doon hawthornvale!
My mum was born in Hawthornvale
 
She is privately educated of course. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣


Labour minister who claimed visions of Britain's countryside with black labradors and warm ale in pubs were a 'far-Right fantasy' posted about her own rural idyll with photos of the breed... and pubs​


HTX2xrlXIAAh5Rb.jpg
 
Dinnae try and tell me I delivered milk tae yer mums hoose when she was a bairn ya auld fucker
Haha no mate. That was 1927 🤣
Your post brought back memories though. I delivered milk in the barrow for the store at Bonnington toll (was that a Leith provident?)
I did a bit of Broughton road and all of Redbraes.
 
Burnham's speech was more a wish list of what he wants to do should Labour win the next election...in 3 years time !
Like previous governments before them, they don't want to make the hard decisions that are required.
The country is 3 Trillion in debt and borrowing costs are at their highest level for decades.
The money is just not there, and taxing even more to the hilt is not going to solve anything, neither is setting up even more quangos.
I could be totally wrong here, but I stand by my prediction that the tories will make a comeback in the next year or so and Badenoch has a reasonable chance of
being the next PM in three years time..
I think the big issues the Tories face is three parties fighting for the same space. Reform is effectively a populist Tory right. Restore is more extreme and seem more sympathetic to the likes of 'Thommo', at least according to Rupert Lowe. And the Tories are also drifitng right. But they are led by a black, birthright citizen, something that Reform and Restore will play on.

Would the Tories do a deal with Reform? I think it unlikely given the bad blood, but you never know.

It also helps Labour that Burnham appears to have steadied the ship.