Fire.....

I'm sure i read many many years ago that some media outlets were looking to be able to show executions live in America.
 
Media do not have right to view executions from the start
Post categories
Newsgathering
Media do not have right to view executions from the start 05/18/98 NINTH CIRCUIT--In late April, a federal appeals court…

Posted onMay 18, 1998

 
A former US Army Major will be executed by firing squad and livestreamed to the public.

This is Hegseth's idea to show the public what happens if you commit such a crime.

Link 👇

Hegseth says firing squad execution of Fort Hood shooter will be ‘public’
I seriously wonder if they get together and discuss ‘what’s the craziest, most outrageous, hypocritical shit we can come up with, that we know our devotees will love while it drives reasonable people to despair’
 
I seriously wonder if they get together and discuss ‘what’s the craziest, most outrageous, hypocritical shit we can come up with, that we know our devotees will love while it drives reasonable people to despair’
I don’t think that’s the case. They’re not just mental, they seem to enjoy the pain and suffering of the small people. They’re as depraved as a serial killer.
 
I seriously wonder if they get together and discuss ‘what’s the craziest, most outrageous, hypocritical shit we can come up with, that we know our devotees will love while it drives reasonable people to despair’
It’s seriously misguided at best. Lunatics running the asylum at worst
 
It’s seriously misguided at best. Lunatics running the asylum at worst
His name was Terry and he knew the score.

I see a clinic full of cynics
Who want to twist the peoples' wrist
They're watching every move we make
We're all included on their list

The lunatics have taken over the asylum
The lunatics have taken over the asylum

"Go nuclear" the cowboy told us
And who am I to disagree
'Cos when the madman flips the switch
The nuclear will go for me

The lunatics have taken over the asylum
The lunatics have taken over the asylum

I've seen the faces of starvation
But I just cannot see the point
'Cos there's so much food here today
That no one wants to take away

The lunatics have taken over the asylum
The lunatics have taken over the asylum
The lunatics have taken over the asylum - take away my right to choose
The lunatics have taken over the asylum - take away my point of view
The lunatics have taken over the asylum
The lunatics have taken over the asylum - take away my dignity
Take these things away from me
The lunatics have taken over the asylum
The lunatics have taken over the asylum - take away my family
Take away the right to speak
 
Amnesty report that only 2 countries carried out public executions in 2025.
Iran & Afghanistan. Fine company you're in Merica.