• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

Bye Bye Ian Holm

moathibby

Bounce Radge
Whether you knew him in King Lear, Ash in Alien, or as Bilbo Baggins, another great actor has shuffled off his mortal coil.He was a great actor and it seemed to me a nice guy.So farewell Ian RIP.

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Bounce Radge
Aye he was good. Was he no in one of those mega spy series in the 80s as well?

Expressive eyes and usually ended up doing a posho accent altho I think he had more strings to his bow. RIP

Greenmachine

Bounce Radge
Tremendous actor.
He was great as Zerah in Jesus of Nazareth.

moathibby

Bounce Radge
You may be thinking of Game Set and Match, where he is an intelligence officer who finds out his wife's been spying for the other side.He was in Greystoke,Brazil,Alice in Wonderland, a heap of things.Chariots of Fire.

aggie

Justified Radge
Bounce Radge
Excellent in Terry Gilliam’s Brazil too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Bounce Radge
Pretty sure he fucked up a dragon at some point. Budge must be thanking her lucky stars he’s no longer with us.

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Bounce Radge
You may be thinking of Game Set and Match, where he is an intelligence officer who finds out his wife's been spying for the other side.He was in Greystoke,Brazil,Alice in Wonderland, a heap of things.Chariots of Fire.
Cheers M but on reflection, and in a majorly senior way I first put the wrong face to the name. I thought it was a guy from Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy called Ian Bannen. The actor that is. Jist looked ot up and have already forgotten the character's name.

That might have to do with the medium-sized bowl of 'Bubbles' I have just 'indulged myself' in. shortens the short-term summat...or other :)

Sorry for bum steer!

moathibby

Bounce Radge
Cheers M but on reflection, and in a majorly senior way I first put the wrong face to the name. I thought it was a guy from Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy called Ian Bannen. The actor that is. Jist looked ot up and have already forgotten the character's name.

That might have to do with the medium-sized bowl of 'Bubbles' I have just 'indulged myself' in. shortens the short-term summat...or other :)

Sorry for bum steer!
Ian Bannon's a barry actor too.I'll keep this post in mind when he kicks the bucket.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£10.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old