Full Time: Arabs 1 v 0 Hibs

I think Matondo being in the press conference means he's cleared.
Reckon he plays
I hope you're right, I remember when he played against us for Rangers, he was excellent. I also hope the new centre half is fit to try and improve the defence. I'm absolutely dreading Passlack trying to defend against Ferry (if Ferry is playing). Unfortunately we don't have another right back although the new guy can slot in at right back as well apparently. It'll be interesting to see the team selection today....
 
I would put a few bob on more Hibs players miss matches due to injuries picked up in training than suffered during matches.
The training ground is where most injuries occur.

Hibs have far too many players out injured just now, mainly defenders.
This after three weeks of no competitive football.
We really do need to get players back from injury as soon as possible, because nothing has a bigger effect on results
than multiple injuries to key players.
 
Last edited:
Fun exercise..

Sallinger
Passlack Ivezic Kerr Iredale
Mulligan Chaiwa
Suto Klidje Elding Wright
​
Something like that? 🤷
 
Maybe

Sallinger
Passlack Ivezic Kerr Iredale
Mulligan Chaiwa
Suto Klidje Wright
Elding​

I actually think Elding is more likely to be behind Klidje in the above. But I've always fancied Klidje as a winger.
Could be him and Suto wide, with Wright behind Elding.
 
I actually think Elding is more likely to be behind Klidje in the above. But I've always fancied Klidje as a winger.
Could be him and Suto wide, with Wright behind Elding.
Could be. I considered that Klidjé might play up front but I just don't think he has the physicality so yes, maybe him cutting in from the wing.
 
I think Klidge will play wide on the right.
Suto and Elding up top.
Both Boyle and Lowe on the bench is a bit of a surprise.
Passlack captain.
 
Well, This is either the start of a bright new era…… or a Formation we‘ll look back on in a few hours and say „what the fuck was he thinking“
Certainly can’t say he hasn’t made changes. LET‘s GO!!!
 
Actually maybe it's a three at the back

Sallinger
Ivezic Kerr Iredale
Passlack Mulligan Chaiwa Wright
Suto Elding Klidje
​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Zab
He had to change something.
Might work, might not....but the rest of this season for me is about Reedijk finding out the strengths and weaknesses of his inherited players
and trying to get more out of them than Gray did.
However we need wins badly.
We can't afford to wait for months on the new boss trying out different formations in a desperate attempt to get things right, whilst at the same time losing most weeks.
It's all going to be about results in the next few months.
 
Have to say I’ve never had a problem with Hibs tv, that’s probably put the kiss of death on it 😵‍💫
 
Some nice stuff but look fragile down the left. Iredale is miles off it with and without the ball.