• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

New Kit...

Won’t buy or wear myself although get the odd top in end of season sales for five a sides.

Will get a few kids tops was stung for 100 notes last August for two 7 year olds shirts with name and number. Bit steep..

So we wearing black v Celtic? Or the goalie top?

So we wearing black v Celtic? Or the goalie top?

Thats celtc problem imo, we have two strips with opposite designs.
And i am bemused by the reaction, obviously we all want the best but ffs calling it a a fashion faux paux is mental, who wears a strip to look fashionable

Of the two strips the away is fresher looking by far. SDG looks like he is wearing a pyjama top with that collar undone - looks rank.
Got to look better with that collar buttoned and not flopping about.

All in its a great opportunity lost. Owen - get crowdfunding for some fashion items man :rascal:

More bothered about who's wearing the strips than what they look like. The one thing I don't like is socks pulled up above the knees.

Thats celtc problem imo, we have two strips with opposite designs.
And i am bemused by the reaction, obviously we all want the best but ffs calling it a a fashion faux paux is mental, who wears a strip to look fashionable

Not at park head it’s not - it’s ours.

We need a 3rd kit since we're in Europe so I'd imagine it'll be last season's away kit & we'll wear that at Parkhead.

Oh aye, wee but frazzled last night d’oh

Oh aye, wee but frazzled last night d’oh

I wouldn’t be averse to an unusual 3rd kit colour

I wouldn’t be averse to an unusual 3rd kit colour [emoji848]

Orange - nope
Blue - nope.
Red- nope
Yellow - done it a couple of years back.
Pink - erm.
Purple - hooray that’ll do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread has been viewed 8237 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75