• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Cup Final

dh1875

Just A Radge
Reaction score
Anyone got anything planned for after the cup final? Going to be stuck in Glasgow and hope to be celebrating with some fellow Hi-Bees.
Also up for a few beers before the game :thumbgrin.

Looks like I'm celebrating on my own then :sadwalk:. Was gonna head through to Edinburgh but the parade aint going to be till Monday so will be stuck in the boozer with the smellies :banger:.

If we win I'm sure I'll be heading through to Edinburgh.

If we win I'm sure I'll be heading through to Edinburgh.

Do you know how? I was thinking about it but getting there and back from Hampden might be a task. Especially having to do it all again on the Monday for the parade. Do you know if the trains run different on a Sunday night?

Do you know how? I was thinking about it but getting there and back from Hampden might be a task. Especially having to do it all again on the Monday for the parade. Do you know if the trains run different on a Sunday night?

On that sunday there are 4 trains per hour that go from Queen St to Waverley.

It's not every 15 mins though which is unusual.

Looks like I'm celebrating on my own then :sadwalk:. Was gonna head through to Edinburgh but the parade aint going to be till Monday so will be stuck in the boozer with the smellies :banger:.

is that official?

is that official?

Yip. No time confirmed yet though.

Never mind a pub after the final where is everybody meeting up before the final?

This thread has been viewed 4627 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75