• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Burns Night

Berwickhibby

Just A Radge
Reaction score
Its that time of year again when I start to organise the Burns Night. 2010 will hopefully be the best yet :ura:. It will be held at the Black and Gold Club Shielfield Park Berwick on 30.01.10, cost will still be 15 per head for Haggis Mash n Neeps, sweet, disco, glass of whisky, piper, auction and raffle. Guests will include,Garry O'Hagan, John Leslie, Fish, Pat Nevin, kurtis Byrne and a few other Hibees Legends.

Money raised will be used to sponsor the u19's again, for the last 2 years we have donated 2000 each year.

Spaces will be limited so contact Bill or Stevie with ticket numbers.

GGTTH

Confirmed today, Jackie Mcnamara and Ralph Callachan will be guests at the Burns Night.:bbb:

i have the raffle tickets and the entrance tickets now,we shall be looking to get the money in asap and hopefully sell out before christmas.

If anybody`s not able to go to the burns supper feel free to buy some raffle tickets,loads of goodies up for grabs,by sending me a pm,and please remember all money raised goes directly to bill hendry at the hibernian academy to use as is needed.

In the last 3 years we have paid for under 15s trip to holland,under 19s trip over winter break to portugal and also donated 2000 to the overall running of the academy.

Since we started these burns suppers the berwick and district hibs supporters club has donated in excess of 10,000 in one way or another to the football club.

This thread has been viewed 3200 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£18.75