• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Your Name on our Official

OfficialHSL

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
We wrote to our Members recently telling them about a couple of initiatives planned for the coming months.

One in particular has caught the imagination of many fans, a tribute strip for members of Hibernian Supporters.

For the season 2020/2021 our Club will have an Official 3rd Strip which will incorporate the names of all of our fully paid Members at a given date (we are trying to extend this beyond 30th September 2019). While the design of this strip has yet to be confirmed you can see other Clubs’ examples attached below. Your name could be on our Official Team kit worn by our heroes.

It’s not too late to get your name on this historic strip. You can join by going to our web site at www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk.

A number of our new recruits are joining with a normal £10 per month donation and making four one off donations between now and the end of September. The Club are doing what they can to extend the deadline with the Shirt Manufacturer to facilitate smaller one off donations. If you can pay the balance of the £225 by 30th September 2019 you will be a Founding Member and have your name on a Founding Members Board in the Stadium and incorporated in our Official Third Strip.

So why not be part of this historical moment and at the same time help our Manager in this summers transfer window.

Hibernian Supporters

Attachments

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
Erm...that Colorado strip is the wrong choice for a Hibs site.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

OfficialHSL

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Erm...that Colorado strip is the wrong choice for a Hibs site.

Beefy

Understand your point but thought it was more useful to offer a clearer image rather than the correct colour. If you have some other suggestions please feel free.

Hibernian Supporters

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
Beefy

Understand your point but thought it was more useful to offer a clearer image rather than the correct colour. If you have some other suggestions please feel free.

Hibernian Supporters
Just in jest mate but having a blood covered stool strip with hoops is a step too far. Best thing about it is the white sleeves

OfficialHSL

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Just in jest mate but having a blood covered stool strip with hoops is a step too far. Best thing about it is the white sleeves

No probs. We are serious, if anyone can find a better example to display we would appreciate this.

Hibernian Supporters

Jamie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Fecking maroon????

Aye you could have asked @Owen

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
No probs. We are serious, if anyone can find a better example to display we would appreciate this.

Hibernian Supporters
Shirley yi never expected that choice of colour tae go down well on here did yi?

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
No, we hoped it might tease out lots of other examples that might wet the appetite.

Hibernian Supporters
I think it’s a splendid scheme, despite the Gunts beating us to it. I’m looking forward to buying ‘my’ strip and the hours of fun I’ll have trying to find my name.

Weehibbydrew

Mussel-bound Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
I think it’s a splendid scheme, despite the Gunts beating us to it. I’m looking forward to buying ‘my’ strip and the hours of fun I’ll have trying to find my name.
I'm hoping it's done alphabetically, so that my name is on the front 🙂

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
I bet yi a pound tae a bucket of shite every Bouncer that looked at that thought why the fuck have they put that colour strip up?
Nope amigo. Colour eficiados like myself and Purple and Green realised quickly that it was not maroon nor madder for that matter but burgundy(#92032e) and therefore did not scream holy murder and greet. As the Sir said, a splendid idea. Back it and pour yourselves a large glass of Burgundy.
BIG G

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Am a Pinot Grigio man Big G and 3 ooti a million members is a pretty small minority 😉

OfficialHSL

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Purple and Green

Thank you for this. Better example than the one we found.

Hibernian Supporters

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors