• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Your last meal before you die

moathibby

Private Member
Reaction score
You've been caught for starting an insurrection, been flung in jail and face the firing squad in an hour.You are granted a last meal before they haul you into the yard.What would you ask for?I'd keep it simple. Mine would be Lentil Soup, followed by mince and tatties with dough boys followed by Rhubarb Crumble and Custard.How about yourself?

As Simone who has has his last meal, wodka every time

As Simone who has has his last meal, wodka every time
Must be telling the truth if the rest of yer post is anything to go by :grinning-smiley-045:

You've been caught for starting an insurrection, been flung in jail and face the firing squad in an hour.You are granted a last meal before they haul you into the yard.What would you ask for?I'd keep it simple. Mine would be Lentil Soup, followed by mince and tatties with dough boys followed by Rhubarb Crumble and Custard.How about yourself?
The firing squad? That’s sound like China your in, you might struggle for mince and tatties there bud.....

An Easter Road pie with a hacksaw blade in it. If chucking the pie at the wall didnae knock a hole in it then the hacksaw blade should do a number on the bars.
Or a vindaloo with extra garlic and chilli, I'd wait till the firing squad were ready to pull the trigger then let one rip..wouldn't be a man left standing, come to think of it don't think the prison walls would either. :26::26::26:

I’m ordering a feast. A John Baines Pie, followed by Chinese curry fried rice and then a La Favorite cheese pizza. Finishing with some Banofi Pie.

A Fiorentina steak with all the trimmings. It's that huge the firing squad would all doze off by the time I finish and I'd just stroll oot

Fuck that. When I’m ready to go I’ll be waltzing into Tynecastle with the vest on and happy to wait until the Huns next visit.

The firing squad? That’s sound like China your in, you might struggle for mince and tatties there bud....
You get the meal you ask for.They may have to delay the bullets.

Can I have a large slice of your humble pie, please.....if ye don't mind.

I'll take the Ali G approach, an all you can eat buffet

The healthy option.
Scotch pies (2) chips and beans. Followed by a jam doughnut and a bottle of limeade.
The non healthy option
Spaghetti Carbonara and a large serving of Lucas ice cream.
The posh option
Chateaubrian with dauphinois potatoes and a cheese board washed down with a bottle of Chateau Margaux.

A bottle of whisky. A couple of drams to settle my nerves then a few more to make me think escape was possible.

An everlasting gobstopper from Willy Wonka's chocolate factory.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

I've been veggie since the 90s so...

Sirloin Steak, three Scotch Pies, Pepperoni Pizza, Tuna Melt and some fried chicken.

I've done my bit and Im getting shot so fuck it.

I wouldnae be able to eat wi all the worry and dread :(

Ohhh!

Aha. Go on a hunger strike so you live longer. Sneaky but I like it.

An everlasting gobstopper from Willy Wonka's chocolate factory.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
Or eating Japanese Miso soup with chop sticks, they'd soon get fed up and f off .

Chinese at the Ping on

Chicken pakora and bacon rolls

Fish supper

Fish supper for me too.
Next time.
Last time......It was Weetabix for breakfast.
Fat lot of fucking good that was.
Healthy eating my arse.
??

Bottle of Ardanza and 4 ice cold tins of Tennents
prawn pil pil, with crusty bread
Fish supper, salt and sauce
tiramasu
Not smoked weed for 20 + years so a massive joint to wash it all down.

Ribeye, griddled asparagus, new potatoes. Bottle of Margaux.

A large Talisker and about 10 Tramadol for dessert.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rice crispies i.e. smack, crack, and, erm, hold the pop.

I accept I'm moved away and the quality of the current output provokes fierce debate locally, but it would have to be a fish supper from Giovannis on Northfield Broadway.

I'm with aggie on the tramadol chaser, a fine drug.

Depends on what you're trying to achieve really.If you're looking for one last satisfying meal before you die, I'd go for cabbage, bacon and spuds, all fried...a simple meal that had now been " sexed up" by calling it Colcannon. If you're just trying to buy more time, I'd try the self help course for the obese, and choose the ALL YE CAN EAT buffet

Starter : 1 strawberry acid tab

Main : Half Oz of a heavy indica and a bottle of Jacks

Then maintain my hatred and bitterness of the gunts right up to the last second....hertz bastards... before coming to rest behind the goals.

Deep Fried Pizza Supper blootered in broon sauce washed doon with Irn Bru.

Deep Fried Pizza Supper blootered in broon sauce washed doon with Irn Bru.
Ha you'll die of a heart attack before they can pull the trigger.

Ha you'll die of a heart attack before they can pull the trigger.

Least I’ll go out on my terms ??

Heckingbottoms liver with a nice keyante ?

Heckingbottoms liver with a nice keyante ?
Keyante?

• Haha
Reactions: SWH
Mixed up with the grammar thread?:giggley:

opposite of an insignificant uncle

opposite of an insignificant uncle
You are on the same level of thought as hibbybilly

at least we're thinkin'!

:53: ?

This thread has been viewed 2337 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50