You have been banned for the following reasons...

DM Hibs

Don't really support an English League club. I do go along to Kingstonian every now and then and for a while was involved in trying to rescue them when they went into admin.

Don't like chelsea tho - almost everyone round here supports them

Kingstonian, how much money did they bump local businesses and charities?

son of haggart

Registered
Kingstonian, how much money did they bump local businesses and charities?

f you mean when they went into administration not sure - they were bought by a businessman who went on to separate the stadium from the club ( a disaster and something every fan should be eagle eyed to prevent happening to their club) and they ended up renting their own stadium from AFC Wimbledon.

As to how much the non-football or non- HMRC creditors got from the administrators not a lot I would guess - they rarely do.

- - - Updated - - -

They were better than the Texaco Cup.

we did have the Leipzig game (later) but yes -my uncle was trying to sell that aspect to me but failed.

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
VIP Member
Registered
I see hearts and Hibs as deadly rivals in a fight to the death (I'm not one of those who think we need each other).

I think we are at a critical time in our respective histories, where it is possible only one team may come out as the preeminent club in the city, with top league status, for a long time to come.

I think Hibs had chances of securing that in the early 2000's and I am interested in how you are planning to get out of your current predicament.
How did things work out since then??

Came across this thread on a google search and was interested to see this Hertz c@nt joined the chat so decided to "Moaty" it.

Jack

Legend
VIP Member
Registered

Came across this thread on a google search and was interested to see this Hertz c@nt joined the chat so decided to "Moaty" it.
More generally,

Where have all the gunts gone?
When will they ever learn?

Scoobie

An Dun Radge
VIP Member
Registered
I love it when Bouncers bring back old threads. I used to do it as a wee hobby, to entertain myself mostly, years ago. 😄

Scoobie

An Dun Radge
VIP Member
Registered
The BEST EVER was Beefy’s ‘My day in pictures’, it was so good it got archived. Unfortunately, when I just went to go look at it, all the pics from the website he hosted them on have disappeared. 😐

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
Legend
VIP Member
Registered
One of the biggest tragedies of tinternet was the disappearance of the Birmingham Jambo thread.
That was, and always will be, the best ever evening on the Bounce.

GORDONSMITH7

Admin
Registered

The guy was genuine. Totally hammered by wanker Gunts because he engaged with Hibs supporters. On Kickback overwhelmingly recognised as well kent Gunt and as a decent bloke. Think I met him in Robbies with his pal wee al from here. Good guy.

BIG G

Latest Posts

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£10.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage Visit Hibs Picks