You have been banned for the following reasons...

GORDONSMITH7

Admin
Registered
You have been banned for the following reasons:
Antagonism towards other members and insulting other members
Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Thank fuck.....again. Banned in 2002, now in 2014

I have been assured that myself and Dr Shrink will be re reinstated shortly

[video=youtube;izQB2-Kmiic]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izQB2-Kmiic[/video]

Oh well, kicked off when I humbly suggested that when L Dempster fired her response off to.net that it wisnae outwith her the wit and wisdom to send it to the HibeesBounce too. The guy Matty Fairney said she , because of her busy life as per her article we should be happy to post a link to the Bounce. I said that all inclusive communication should be such. To fair I also said that I had met him at Working Together meetings and that I didnae think that he was as dull as he was expressing.

GGTTH

BIG G

Gunnerhibby

Freeloading Admin Radge
Admin
Legend
Registered
You have been banned for the following reasons:
Antagonism towards other members and insulting other members
Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Thank $#@!.....again. Banned in 2002, now in 2014

I have been assured that myself and Dr Shrink will be re reinstated shortly

[video=youtube;izQB2-Kmiic]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izQB2-Kmiic[/video]

Oh well, kicked off when I humbly suggested that when L Dempster fired her response off to.net that it wisnae outwith her the wit and wisdom to send it to the HibeesBounce too. The guy Matty Fairney said she , because of her busy life as per her article we should be happy to post a link to the Bounce. I said that all inclusive communication should be such. To fair I also said that I had met him at Working Together meetings and that I didnae think that he was as dull as he was expressing.

GGTTH

BIG G

the (former) Editor would be proud of him for that move

a shite site (still) run by shite houses

Wannabehibee

Registered
[MENTION=29]GORDONSMITH7[/MENTION]
Taliban.net would've been greeting if Leeann had posted that on the Bounce and not over there so for Matty to say what he did to you is a bit farcical tbh.

GORDONSMITH7

Admin
Registered
To be fair for every person that is across there in the bureaucracy that run it, are many,many hundreds of good Hibbies whom I respect. This could be seen when loads and I mean loads of the guys/girls donated to St. Pat's Branch efforts to raise dough for a fitting headstone for Dan McMichael in the Eastern Cemetery and we will be eternally grateful that they helped us to make it happen.

GGTTH

BIG G

Chuck Rhoades

Since 1875
VIP Member
Registered
Gordon, I've met Matty F before, as have you I think. Complete tosser IMO. Wouldn't worry yourself.

matty_fairnie

Radgesaurus
Registered
Just posted what I thought. Don't really see what the big deal is. She was making a point about having to spend time replying to emails etc, I didn't think it was a big deal that she hadn't posted it twice. Just my opinion.

Ross I can't remember who you are, so don't know what I did to get the tosser label. Plenty of folk would agree with you though, others wouldn't.

Chuck Rhoades

Since 1875
VIP Member
Registered
Just posted what I thought. Don't really see what the big deal is. She was making a point about having to spend time replying to emails etc, I didn't think it was a big deal that she hadn't posted it twice. Just my opinion.

Ross I can't remember who you are, so don't know what I did to get the tosser label. Plenty of folk would agree with you though, others wouldn't.

Opinions eh, we're all allowed them.

Gunnerhibby

Freeloading Admin Radge
Admin
Legend
Registered

some people[on.net] thought it was a major deal when she posted here a couple of months ago[her one and only post] instead of posting over by and moaned their tits off about it.

nae pleasin some folk is there

looks like if we're to get any attention from Dempster we'll have to do a fund raising venture

Smurf

VIP Member
Registered
We have enough shit to contend with being Hibby's. Surely our support needs to remain United? There will be opinions given that others will disagree with but ultimately we all want our club doing much much better than we are.

matty_fairnie

Radgesaurus
Registered
apperently not on .netits like the editor never left
Plenty of opinion on .net, you only need to pick a thread to see the range and depth of feeling about hibs just now. There's barely a soul happy with what's happening at the club and there is thread after thread to make those points. As for people whining that the club posted here first, I can think of 2, maybe 3 posts that mentioned she'd posted on here. That's 2 or 3 from however many thousands of posts made since whenever she posted here. I'll be honest and say I had no idea she had posted here, it's very rare that I look in on here.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, I'll bow out rather than getting drawn into debating the merits or otherwise of hibs.net. I've no gripe with anyone and I'm not about to start now.
GGTTH.

GORDONSMITH7

Admin
Registered
I guess it wisnae only that Ross. I defended your guys against the ludicrous events at the weekend. As you know myself, Daz, Allan and other St.Patrick's folk at Queen of the South saw the effects on you of a Special Polis (I spotted him a mile away) picking on you and saying this and that about the Alloa match and mentioning,names, aye names, of your family members etc. Hibs really have to step up to the mark about what is going on. Banning a drum and flags.......short memories of what you guys have done....

[video=youtube;0fbWqXG-v44]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fbWqXG-v44[/video]

GGTTH

BIG G

- - - Updated - - -

Which is a good thing.

.....and I was banned forever (which I guess NEVER means) . Deary me.

GGTTH

BIG G

GORDONSMITH7

Admin
Registered
Plenty of opinion on .net, you only need to pick a thread to see the range and depth of feeling about hibs just now. There's barely a soul happy with what's happening at the club and there is thread after thread to make those points. As for people whining that the club posted here first, I can think of 2, maybe 3 posts that mentioned she'd posted on here. That's 2 or 3 from however many thousands of posts made since whenever she posted here. I'll be honest and say I had no idea she had posted here, it's very rare that I look in on here.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, I'll bow out rather than getting drawn into debating the merits or otherwise of hibs.net. I've no gripe with anyone and I'm not about to start now.
GGTTH.

Go on Matty,be a big boy FFS, get them oot amigo, was it you that got me expelled from .net for saying your actions were dull (swipe me with a cauld Haddock) or were there other reasons. My life will go on if ye dinnae answer amigo, believe me.

GGTTH

BIG G

Wannabehibee

Registered

- - - Updated - - -

GGTTH.

Fair play for coming on here to defend yourself Matty. I do know Matty and can confirm that he is not "dull as dishwater". He does have dubious taste in suits though :wink:

However, reading the thread on here and the one on .net about Leeann's post, it is like chalk and cheese. Majority over there seem to be happy with what she has posted as opposed to the Bounce who can see right through her.

DarrenSQH

Legend
VIP Member
Registered
Fair play for coming on here to defend yourself Matty. I do know Matty and can confirm that he is not "dull as dishwater". He does have dubious taste in suits though :wink:

However, reading the thread on here and the one on .net about Leeann's post, it is like chalk and cheese. Majority over there seem to be happy with what she has posted as opposed to the Bounce who can see right through her.

Seems pretty similar reasons as to why the Bounce was set up initially over Straighton.

Duns_Hibby

VIP Member
Registered
Not uncommon to get banned from .Net.

I was banned for being a 'Yam' back in March because I dared to share a negative opinion on Terry Butcher - funnily enough what I was banned for became the norm.

The spirit of Crowther lives on! :077:

Plasticman

VIP Member
Registered
yup - that's the tosser who threatened to take me to court for suggesting that he was hand in glove with the hibs regime over the move. Havent been near .net for years and years - sounds like Pravda hasn't changed.

Latest Posts

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£10.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage Visit Hibs Picks