• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

You are the Ref - Bizarre Sunderland Goal

SPorter

Bounce Radge
Quite as lot of would-be refs on here it seems so I wonder what you make of this...

Big inflatable balloon/beach ball lands on the egde of the six yard box. Striker's low shot deflects off beach ball diverting the ball past keeper. Goal or no goal?

This just happened in the Sunderland v Liverpool game I'm watching just now and the ref gave the goal.:rollfloor Seems to me the correct decision if there was no dead ball time to get the object off the pitch. What do others think?

kev1875

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5V0wfB3Iic&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Funny Goal by a Balloon-Sunderland-Liverpool(1:0)[/ame]

the video

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Does that clip show that it was a trainee bindipper that chucked it on thus ending his teams (pretend) title challenge for another year?

Regards
A Neutral

SPorter

Bounce Radge
Does that clip show that it was a trainee bindipper that chucked it on thus ending his teams (pretend) title challenge for another year?

Regards
A Neutral
If by that you mean a Liverpool fan, then yes it does.:rollfloor I suspect the youngster was put up to this by 1875 or some other Evertonian.

Tatie

Hamesick Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Monthly Radge
Dinny ken wot the fuss is about really ! The balloon scored a great goal against a team o balloons ! Who the fcuk are man utd !
(Posted fae ma mobile fone)

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
If by that you mean a Liverpool fan, then yes it does.:rollfloor I suspect the youngster was put up to this by 1875 or some other Evertonian.
I think the wee red shite managed to sink his team all by himself.

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
aww the vids down!!
Allow me to summarise for those who cannot wait till MOTD starts later.

Some young flap is shown chucking a bright red beach ball type object onto the pitch from which transpires to be the Liverpool end. The youtube clip then changes to Darren bandit shooting towards Reina. The shot would unlikely have troubled said spaniard HOWEVER it bounced against the aforementioned beach ball with one ball going to the right of the keeper and one to the left. Reina inexplicably decides to react to the beach ball and meanwhile the other one was on its way past him into the net.

Game, set and Thatch.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Quite as lot of would-be refs on here it seems so I wonder what you make of this...

Big inflatable balloon/beach ball lands on the egde of the six yard box. Striker's low shot deflects off beach ball diverting the ball past keeper. Goal or no goal?
This just happened in the Sunderland v Liverpool game I'm watching just now and the ref gave the goal.:rollfloor Seems to me the correct decision if there was no dead ball time to get the object off the pitch. What do others think?
Let it stand, it evens itself out at the end of the season:giggle:

deeks01

The only Hibby in his village radgie
well thats their pretend title challenge "burst" again.....:giggle:

ok i'll :red: maself for that one :sadwalk:

Stu

Maple Leaf Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Here it is:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPTVY_j82OY"]YouTube - Darren Bent goal versus Liverpool[/ame]

ZemmamasBarnet

Are those C##t's no ****ing deid yet radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
who the fuck takes a beachball to the football in october?

what a dobber
(Posted fae ma mobile fone)

MixuDave

Part of Bounce
Pool will struggle to finish in the top 6 this season, never mind the top 4!
Showed once again they can only play with a certain 2 players in there team, otherwise they are just gash

Nex

Bounce Radge
That is just magic.

Best league in the world ... you know a balloon/teamball scoring a goal might just make all that crazy sky money worth it.
:laff:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors