• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Yorkshire cricket

Hattie

Donator
Private Member
Reaction score
Am i missing something?
Institutional racism, bullying of a muslim player.
systematic racism! Fir years…
It’s actually a committee in Westminster regarding it all.
My question is…. Why? As much as i hate racism, why the fuck is tgis getting “debated” in Westminster and not the racists in court? 🤷‍♂️
The head if yorkshire cricket has admitted their is institutionalised racim in the club and has been for years, the guy in question was held down at 15 years old and red wine poured down his throat.!! But that was just the start of his abuse… wentbon continually, publically!
Hes now 30 and has been trying to get this sorted fir years. Clear evidence and witnesses.. but where the fuck is the charges and why Westminster and not the courts? Absolutely puzzling, is cricket untouchable?

Cricket should be banned , thats what all those fuckers would be saying if it was football

Cricket should be banned , thats what all those fuckers would be saying if it was football
You’re not wrong mate

You’re not wrong mate
had to happen sometime i suppose :22: Just saw the video of the guy reliving it and to be honest it doesn't really surprise me

I wish that a Committee, any Committee, of any composition in the Scottish Parliament would publically discuss and try to address the bigotry, racism, religious intolerance that plagues Scottish football like absolutely nowhere else in Britain.

No chance.

BIG G

Last edited:
I wish that a Committee, any Committee, of any composition in the Scottish Parliament would publically discuss and try to address the bigotry, racism, religious intolerance that plaques Scottish football like absolutely nowhere else in Britain.

No chance.

BIG G
I agree on that… it’s institutional in the west coast supporting game and the media… as well as the blind eye the administration has towards it!
In this case, 1 man has majorly suffered yet no charges even being spoken about! That’s what puzzles me

It’s in their dna , we’re the best and don’t forget it 🤡
Thing is they’re not 🤷‍♂️

I agree on that… it’s institutional in the west coast supporting game and the media… as well as the blind eye the administration has towards it!
In this case, 1 man has majorly suffered yet no charges even being spoken about! That’s what puzzles me
Unfortunately not just West Coast. It extends throughout Scotland, from the most Northernly point to the Borders.

BIG G

Unfortunately not just West Coast. It extends throughout Scotland, from the most Northernly point to the Borders.

BIG G
Yep and handed down just like the cricket carry on

I actually reached that story on the bbc website via that blog link that the Blackburn fan left roasting K#@n (dunno how you pronounce that, nice to see underused characters in names).

What a fükkin disgrace.

But not totally surprising at the North of England's top tory club.

Yep and handed down just like the cricket carry on
Daz, no fucker in Scottish politics is willing to tackle this head.on. Like on many other things expediency wins out. Cowards.

BIG G

Daz, no fucker in Scottish politics is willing to tackle this head.on. Like on many other things expediency wins out. Cowards.

BIG G

Totally agree. Until the Scottish Government seriously attempt to tackle sectarianism then the police, the SFA, the SPFL, the football clubs, the pubs, the social clubs and the individuals are never going to change.

BIG G
Well they made a law that was barely implimented as i recall which is a bit patheitic to say the least . Unfortunately i've come to the conclusion that politicians are full of shit and not worthy of my time anymore

Totally agree. Until the Scottish Government seriously attempt to tackle sectarianism then the police, the SFA, the SPFL, the football clubs, the pubs, the social clubs and the individuals are never going to change.
And media

And media
The Gov run the country though , if they can't be arsed why should anyone else ?

The Gov run the country though , if they can't be arsed why should anyone else ?

Exactly.

I bet you this has been rife throughout cricket and it's just about to explode.

Sturgeon, Ross, Sarwar and Harvie will all nod like one of yon Churchill dugs in the back of a car declaring how awful, shameful and a blight on Scotland it is. However shit themselves about being serious about solutions, for fear of voter reaction in a complex shameful situation for our country.
I think that taken up properly the majority of Scots would welcome and encourage honest, open, constructive, debate on this.

BIG G

Am i missing something?
Institutional racism, bullying of a muslim player.
systematic racism! Fir years…
It’s actually a committee in Westminster regarding it all.
My question is…. Why? As much as i hate racism, why the fuck is tgis getting “debated” in Westminster and not the racists in court? 🤷‍♂️
The head if yorkshire cricket has admitted their is institutionalised racim in the club and has been for years, the guy in question was held down at 15 years old and red wine poured down his throat.!! But that was just the start of his abuse… wentbon continually, publically!
Hes now 30 and has been trying to get this sorted fir years. Clear evidence and witnesses.. but where the fuck is the charges and why Westminster and not the courts? Absolutely puzzling, is cricket untouchable?
Correct , why is the corrupt govt in charge of any enquiry . Should be the police getting involved 😡

Racist Police investigating racist Cricket.

Correct , why is the corrupt govt in charge of any enquiry . Should be the police getting involved 😡

Joe, phone the polis and tell them you want them to get involved against many thousand, yes thousands, involved with sectarianism every week in this Bonnie land. Best of luck amigo.

BIG G

Sturgeon, Ross, Sarwar and Harvie will all nod like one of yon Churchill dugs in the back of a car declaring how awful, shameful and a blight on Scotland it is. However shit themselves about being serious about solutions, for fear of voter reaction in a complex shameful situation for our country.
I think that taken up properly the majority of Scots would welcome and encourage honest, open, constructive, debate on this.

BIG G
I think you're being a little unfair on the politicians mentioned.

I remember being subject to religious bigotry when I was a youngster and when I told my mother about it she said she had suffered the same, that would have been in the 1930s. Its a remnant of our very early history that's been allowed to fester through to the modern day. You make it sound as if it's something modern. The politicians here haven't done enough in 20 years, I'm not sure anything was done about it in the 300 years before that either.

Is it worse now or in the 30s or 70s? To be honest I don't think it is but its still there and needs eradicated.

Joe, phone the polis and tell them you want them to get involved against many thousand, yes thousands, involved with sectarianism every week in this Bonnie land. Best of luck amigo.

BIG G
I was meaning the cricket situation in engerland , getting rid of sectarianism in scotland will never happen 😡😩

I think you're being a little unfair on the politicians mentioned.

I remember being subject to religious bigotry when I was a youngster and when I told my mother about it she said she had suffered the same, that would have been in the 1930s. Its a remnant of our very early history that's been allowed to fester through to the modern day. You make it sound as if it's something modern. The politicians here haven't done enough in 20 years, I'm not sure anything was done about it in the 300 years before that either.

Is it worse now or in the 30s or 70s? To be honest I don't think it is but its still there and needs eradicated.
Eradicating the old firm would go a long way towards it 😜

Racist Police investigating racist Cricket.
True , forgetting about that

Watching the news tday there are quite a few names mentioned who appear to be racist and not prepared to even admit their actions or apologise -assoles 😡
All this will have far - reaching consequencies . Can you imagine Pakistan e. g . Agreeing test series with engerland without fundamental changes being made 🤷‍♂️

Christ we knew Geoffrey Boycott was a racist bastard 30 years ago.

Christ we knew Geoffrey Boycott was a racist bastard 30 years ago.
Misogynist certainly, but I don't recall out and out racism. Happy to be corrected.

I bet you this has been rife throughout cricket and it's just about to explode.
I heard them saying earlier that guys of Asian descent had to start their own leagues in Yorkshire because the club's wouldn't let them join. The reporter didn't say when this was but disgusting whatever era it was in.

I heard them saying earlier that guys of Asian descent had to start their own leagues in Yorkshire because the club's wouldn't let them join. The reporter didn't say when this was but disgusting whatever era it was in.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211118-175947.png
    Screenshot_20211118-175947.png
    387.1 KB · Views: 30
ffs fuckin hypocrite

people in glass houses...

None of that excuses any of the racism above tho.

I’m not a cricket fan at all.
But I’ve read about ‘sledging’ which I think is basically trying to upset the opposition by any means verbal.
Is that about right?
And would racist abuse be included in that?

But I’ve read about ‘sledging’ which I think is basically trying to upset the opposition by any means verbal.
Is that about right?
DefinAtely not.

Anythin else goes. You should have played!

To be honest it was kinda obvious even at the lower end leagues around Scotland when I played 30 odd years ago.

The club I played for had brown and some black players but there were teams I wouldn't have been able to join or at least made not to feel welcome and not necessarily because I was a shit player.

It works both ways.

And then there were the clubs well known for being less than sporting. I wouldn't want to be associated with them.

I never had to think about shit like that when I played football.

Q
DefinAtely not.

Anythin else goes. You should have played!
Might have been a more enjoyable game than I thought!

Is that about right?
Naw. Sledging was class banter and about ability and stuff.

Bowler. You're a fat bastard, how the fuck did you ever become a professional player?

Batsman. Your wife gave me a biscuit every time I shagged her.

Paraphrasing one of the more famous incidents.

Bowler having flung down a few balls which the batsman never got close to ...

If I bowled a fucking piano do your think you could hit that?

Even in your own team ...

Fat Paul (standing at first slip, close in) Bowler asks. Could you stand to the left a bit? I can't see Arthur's Seat?

Bowler. You're a fat bastard, how the fuck did you ever become a professional player?

Fat Paul (standing at first slip, close in) Bowler asks. Could you stand to the left a bit? I can't see Arthur's Seat?
I reckon @Pistol would be clean bowled.
Every time.

fuck me.
sledging? that just sounds like pish banter. If thats the best they can do then they should gie it a rest.

This thread has been viewed 2786 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back