• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

yet another brexit poll

What did you vote, what would you vote

• I voted stay and still will

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • I voted stay but would vote leave

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • I would vote leave but only with a deal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want independence and stay in europe

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • I voted leave but now want to remain

• I vote stay if we cannot make a deal

• stuff europe just get out

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • I want independence but leave europe

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • i voted leave but now prefer to stay

• i havent a clue whats going on

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Trying to figue my way through Brexit and wondering what everyone thinks

sorry I probably duplicated at least one option and missed one

Clean break wont happen....Democracy is dead!

The swamp in Parliament needs drained.

How do you go about a clean break?

Jeez Davy! As you say, some of your options are identical whilst others are not mutually exclusive, for instance, for me personally, "I voted stay and still will", but also "I want independence and stay in Europe" is also true :sm003: Perhaps modify the poll to allow multiple selections?

How do you go about a clean break?

No deal!

Id rather not be effectively a colony of the EU.

No deal!

Can I ask which newspaper you read?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No deal!

How do you get get goods in and out of the country in a timely fashion or is it a case of pull up the drawbridge and suddenly become self sufficient?

Get it done

Lets get oot

sorry I probably duplicated at least one option and missed one
Category for myself Davy.....
○ Could vote for neither option so never voted. I would do the same in a Second Referendum/Peoples Vote/Final Say Vote ......

I oppose a second vote by the way.

BIG G

How do you get get goods in and out of the country in a timely fashion or is it a case of pull up the drawbridge and suddenly become self sufficient?

WTO Rules.

The richest 15 countries within the EU have become far poorer over the past decade.
It is a failing project!

But then too turn Europe into 1 state,some of the poorest countries in the world....must gain economically.(too balance)
Rich countries become poorer(which is happening at a dramatic rate)

The EU owns nothing...and provides nothing!

What is so fantastic about it?

WTO Rules.

The richest 15 countries within the EU have become far poorer over the past decade.
It is a failing project!

But then too turn Europe into 1 state,some of the poorest countries in the world....must gain economically.(too balance)
Rich countries become poorer(which is happening at a dramatic rate)

The EU owns nothing...and provides nothing!

What is so fantastic about it?
From what i've read this would mean higher tariffs on imports and exports, which I reckon means we sell less abroad and pay more for the less we'd be able to afford to buy.
I'd stick with it until somebody comes up with a better idea that won't reduce my standard of living.

From what i've read this would mean higher tariffs on imports and exports, which I reckon means we sell less abroad and pay more for the less we'd be able to afford to buy.
I'd stick with it until somebody comes up with a better idea that won't reduce my standard of living.
Your standard of living has and will continue to drop within the EU.

People have to belief in our country to succeed.

For example why import so many fruit,vegatables and meat...that is easily sourced here.

Your standard of living has and will continue to drop within the EU.

People have to belief in our country to succeed.

For example why import so many fruit,vegatables and meat...that is easily sourced here, never seen the attraction of tasteless South American fruit in winter.
Probably due to cost and seasonal availability.
40% of whisky exports go to EU countries and access to some other markets will change when we leave. How many less bottles will be sold with the extra cost?

You are clearly a Virgin

No deal!

I hope your belief is actually an insight to the tories masterplan to make this country better off as it looks like no deal is about the only option.

Confusing DUP statement: "These proposals would ensure thatNorthern Ireland would be out of the EU Customs Union and the Single Market as with the rest of the United Kingdom." Err. Have they read it? It would create a single regulatory zone in Ireland, border in Irish Sea

Looks like the DUP are as stupid as they look.

Confusing DUP statement: "These proposals would ensure thatNorthern Ireland would be out of the EU Customs Union and the Single Market as with the rest of the United Kingdom." Err. Have they read it? It would create a single regulatory zone in Ireland, border in Irish Sea

Their policies prove they are dinosaurs.
They should be extinct.

Their policies prove they are dinosaurs.
They should be extinct.
Trying to get him to join them in a cry of no surrender.
I really do fear for the future with these *&*^ in power.

Independence within the EU first, then we can decide and negotiate for ourselves what relationship with the EU we will have.

I have a number of issues with the EU but we should find out what full membership brings us as an independent country if we have the chance, with stepping back to a Norway/Iceland position or whatever as open options.

Not seen the article in full. However it did make me think, that if Scotland did manage to gain independence, then manage to stay/rejoin Europe..it would make us have a land border with England and therefore surely the same issues Ireland is having now?

Jeez Davy! As you say, some of your options are identical whilst others are not mutually exclusive,

That's what happens when you type a survey fuelled by rum! Tried to edit but doesn't allow taking away or adding options by looks of it

This thread has been viewed 2321 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back