• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

X11 Manager needed for Pan Atlantic Premier League

toiletrim

Private Member
Reaction score
The Pan Atlantic Premier League has a vacancy for a manager in its 3rd season. Go to http://www.xperteleven.com and search for league 205010, then apply to take over the Jet City Jabberwockys.
Get yersel involved.

14 views-no takers
pffffffft
bump

There are a fair few X11 players on here, but a I know a few (like me) are maxxed out and can't take any more teams on. :Peekloo:

The Pan Atlantic Premier League has a vacancy for a manager in its 3rd season. Go to http://www.xperteleven.com and search for league 205010, then apply to take over the Jet City Jabberwockys.
Get yersel involved.

Sad to say I cant take a team mate otherwise I would do.

Cheers for the input lads!

bump

gotta say, that team is awful.

I have a free allocation but i'd prefer to start a fresh team. is there anyway you can disband that team and i'll apply for a new one?

If you apply , i as the admin, can boost your team before the season starts. Im pretty sure thats how it works. S'upp2you.
The jobs yours if you want it.:burnout:

UPDATE

from the admin manual rules section:

New teams
New teams can only be created in your league during the period from two weeks before the end of a season to the start of a new season. Any other times new managers can only join the league by taking over an existing team which has been inactivated. New teams will always enter the league at the bottom. That is they will be ranked last. If there are several new teams their internal ranking order will be random. When an existing team is taken over it will keep its current ranking.

If you apply for the current job, and i boost the team(which gets you an average strength), your team will be stronger than that of a brand new team.

I think.:read:

ok, think i get that :detective:

applying now...

Just boosted your team, the jobs yours ma man.Season 3 starts Monday.Feel free to rename the team etc etc.:burnout:

This thread has been viewed 1055 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back