• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

WSH Badges

Newry Hiby

Warrenpoints only Hibs Mad Man
Private Member
Reaction score
Just bought one of the West of Scotland Hibs badges on ebay looks good lads it'll add to my collection nicely:applause:

Good man.

Having seen them in the flesh, they are indeed mighty fine and you won't be disappointed.

They're slightly better than the last ones we got.

Top marks to the Vinster for sorting them out. :victory:

Good man.

Having seen them in the flesh, they are indeed mighty fine and you won't be disappointed.

:victory:

You would say that though. :glassraise:

have you sold many on the ol ebay

No, we expect to sell most of them to branch members at the meeting or prior to games when we meet up. Putting them on ebay was just a way of selling them for folk we not meet up with.

Cheers for your contribution Mark

bage is first class vini thanks for the feedback mate

We do our best. Ther might not be many of us but it's the quality that really counts. BTW I would love to get an NI Hibs badge if you have any.

We do our best. Ther might not be many of us but it's the quality that really counts. BTW I would love to get an NI Hibs badge if you have any.

contact conor at the N I Hibs i think he is Northern Ireland Hibby on the bounce he's the main man for that stuff

Good man.

Top marks to the Vinster for sorting them out. :victory:

Who sells the west of scotland hibs badges?

Who sells the west of scotland hibs badges?

Best bet is to PM Vini1875. He's the man. :glassraise:

Just an idea for badge or flag,or.....

This thread has been viewed 5512 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back