• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

World Cup

Costa Rica score again, ABSOLUTE F@CKING SCENES!!!!!!

Spain winning fuck all as it stands!

Not got it on tonight so couldn't comment. But Japan are a real surprise
Imagine Japan and Costa Rica put Germany and Spain out a group stage
Mental

I told my pal Germany would get papped out the tournament before it kicked off, they're just not good anymore.
Someone on here mentioned that Germany are always there or there about wouldn't stand up anymore and was right.

I did think Spain would be better though.
Germany should be out of sight , but they aren't

Spain winning fuck all as it stands!
Goal Germany , @joethehibby might yet need his Kleenex later

Goal Germany , @joethehibby might yet need his Kleenex later

I've always had a thing about the german national team, can't explain it, nobody can.
They aren't what they once were, German football seems to be in a state of evolution, the playstyle is changing, the players that do well are changing. It's not the well drilled efficient side it was.

But 10 or so years from now they'll be this wildly athletic side I think.

So spain could knock out a rival by just no bothering for next 5 minutes.... what would you do ...

Reactions: Zab
So spain could knock out a rival by just no bothering for next 5 minutes.... what would you do ...

Hope to fuck Costa Rica don't win, chill out and take the L.

Hope to fuck Costa Rica don't win, chill out and take the L.
Wish granted

I find it incredible that that German goal wasn't offside. How can they say he didn't gain an advantage from his initial position 3-4yds off?

Wish granted

Just saw that

Sporting integrity or gamesmanship

Gamesmanship usually comes out tops.
Can't believe Spain haven't had an eye on that game all night.

I find it incredible that that German goal wasn't offside. How can they say he didn't gain an advantage from his initial position 3-4yds off?
Never touched the baw, next phase?

Germany out of the cup in 50 seconds

10seconds

gone

Kapoot

Be funny if germany let CR score twice, spain out too

Be funny if germany let CR score twice, spain out too
Been a great game to watch while Spain lose to a team ranked 4 places below Iran :unsure:

Japan winner out of play for goal kick 🤷‍♂️

Oot

Attachments

• B35D42BB-A05D-42AF-9A70-593A95E843E1.png
    B35D42BB-A05D-42AF-9A70-593A95E843E1.png
    927.6 KB · Views: 17
all of the ball over all of the line , doesn't look like it to me

Is that the whole ball though?
I wanna see a birds eye view! 👀

Or me

brilliant chase from the boy to keep it in

brilliant chase from the boy to keep it in

I'll catch some highlights in a bit, love a bit drama 😁

Looks to be about 1cm still above the line.

9 times out of 10 it would be (incorrectly) called out.

The balls have electronics inside them, dunno if they're precise enough to tell whether that was out though.

Your team may well win the world cup Daz, I’m sure fifa like them 🤪

Japan won with just 17.7% of the possession and made a total of 228 passes versus the 1058 of Spain.

Your team may well win the world cup Daz, I’m sure fifa like them 🤪
I dont have a team but it wont affect my life if they win it . Joe Newell will be happy which will piss you off no end , imagine wanting a Hibs player to be shite cos he's English

Japan won with just 17.7% of the possession and made a total of 228 passes versus the 1058 of Spain.
Just proves the point , stats mean nothing

Spent the day visiting the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island and the last hour Or so watching the Huns game. Glad they scored their fourth goal because 3-2 the Huns disnae look right.😎

I dont have a team but it wont affect my life if they win it . Joe Newell will be happy which will piss you off no end , imagine wanting a Hibs player to be shite cos he's English
Canny be arsed arguing 🤷‍♂️

Spent the day visiting the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island and the last hour Or so watching the Huns game. Glad they scored their fourth goal because 3-2 the Huns disnae look right.😎
I found Ellis Island to be a very emotional visit.

Kept thinking of the Godfather Movie and all the Irish and Italian immigrants arriving.

I found Ellis Island to be a very emotional visit.

Kept thinking of the Godfather Movie and all the Irish and Italian immigrants arriving.
What we were discussing while we were there. Very sad reading some of the stories.

Been to NY a couple of times, never made it to the Statue because pre-booking was needed.
Obviously you are not just a comic genius, you organise stuff too.

Good job.

There are better angles than how the curvature of the ball hanging over the goal line, which means the ball would still be in play.
The rule is similar to that of corners, where the ball does not need to be on the line but simply overhanging the line.
Brilliant goal.

There are better angles than how the curvature of the ball hanging over the goal line, which means the ball would still be in play.
The rule is similar to that of corners, where the ball does not need to be on the line but simply overhanging the line.
Brilliant goal.
Screenshot_20221202-023108.jpg
Another shocking VAR decision. That's well over the line.

View attachment 9915
Another shocking VAR decision. That's well over the line.
That is a shite angle
There is a photo from above which shows it is a great decision.
It is nothing to do with the part of the ball touching the ground it is the backmost point of the curvature of the ball

Been to NY a couple of times, never made it to the Statue because pre-booking was needed.
Obviously you are not just a comic genius, you organise stuff too.

Good job.
Nut Doc, Cannae take the kudos for that. Youngest lassie done the damage, although once we were there it was easy. Subway( naw no a foot long) tae Battery Park, avoid the touts, go tae the office and buy yer tickets, $18.30 for us auldies$24 for daughter and 15 year auld grandson( they widnae believe he’s a bairn on account ay him being 6 ft ) sorted👍

This thread has been viewed 34933 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£38.75
Back