• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Working Together meeting

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Tonight at 6.30,anyone from the Bounce or under the age of 30/35 fancy going along and offering “Fresh Insight”..,

Greenpower

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Hopefully fans reps tearing into who is responsible for ticket system and trying to get into ER on match days

Probably spend their time talking nonsense about “match day” experience

Desperate Dan

Scottish no british, ya radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
If what I'm reading on the other site is true it seems like not much of any value was discussed at all, a lot of chat about tidying up the stadium and no much else. Embroidery, how about the constant issues around ticketing and the new one of the turnstiles. I would think getting the issues around the clubs main revenue stream and inconvenience to the punters sorted would be of mair importance than decorating and trimmings around the stadium?

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
If what I'm reading on the other site is true it seems like not much of any value was discussed at all, a lot of chat about tidying up the stadium and no much else. Embroidery, how about the constant issues around ticketing and the new one of the turnstiles. I would think getting the issues around the clubs main revenue stream and inconvenience to the punters sorted would be of mair importance than decorating and trimmings around the stadium?
Get yerself along on 30th September.

I did verbalise about the turnstiles and access issues (similar to my escalation and monthly update). Alan M, Hibs Safety Manager, did give a useful update too.

If you feel there is problems with the club revenue and income streams - any suggestions I can take them forward or pass you a direct contact at the club.

There is sub working groups on stadium maintenance/match experience which use that forum.

I’ve got the minutes and I’ll get them out there.

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Minutes of July Working Together Meeting

Monday 5th August 2019

Press Lounge, Easter Road Stadium
Meeting opened at 1840 hrs

Minutes taken by Kieran Power. 26 people in attendance (good to see new faces) and meeting chaired by Tracey Smith.

Tracey and Kieran updated WTG on what fans have flagged recently. As always, not on behalf of all of fans but a fair size.

Turnstile and system access problems flagged. Discussion on the problems facing supporters obtaining access to the 4 games so far, including G4S feedback.

Alan Marshall, Hibs security officer, provided good insight to where we’re at and expectation to be fine for Morton if not St. Johnstone. 3 out of 4 permanent stand managers appointed, introduction of text line too. Reminder on traffic control outside Easter Road before and after games to be reminded to relevant parties.

Food Kiosk feedback noted - supplier to have a recruitment drive soon.

Discussion between TS, KP, KM and the group about Ron’s ambition and immediate vision. Ron has spent extensive time with each area of the club. Nothing is off the table and the club is working hard in the background to review perfect plan on each area of the club and bring it to discussion.

Huns away - we expect the same security process in place that has been for the last three games at Ibrox for Hibs - sterile zones with police support exiting the area. Number of points from the floor regarding disabled access and support.

Paddy and Sean gave a fantastic update on Since 1875, including current position for the group (smaller numbers) but a renewed energy from feedback recently. They will be increasing their visibility and will be looking for support to continue their atmosphere ambitions.

Working group updates pushed out till September meeting.

Behind the Goals feedback on Saturday good. Club will listen to any idea on how to continue improving this.

Very good suggestion from the group to look at another foodbank collection and to plan one soon.

Hibs kids games should be announced shortly.

Comments made that the official website is out of date. If anyone finds anything they’ve been encouraged to flag it to the club.

Idea floated to have Ron Gordon, Leeann Dempster and HSL attend a future WTG meeting.

Next meeting scheduled for Monday 30th September.

AOB

None

At 1955hrs and there being no further business Tracey closed the meeting.

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I went along to this meeting on Monday night..first one I have been to for about a year to be honest.
Some interesting discussion and a particularly good presentation by the Since 1875 guys. I do get the impression they have been given a bit of short shrift from the club. Their numbers are down a bit for various reasons and they are looking for more people to help and also financial assistance for their excellent banners. I just get the feeling the club are determined to turn the majority of the Famous Five stand into a gentrified family area and the singing section and all that goes with it kind of gets in the road of all that. Hope i'm wrong because they do a great job in "drumming" up the atmosphere at games.

Apparently Ron Gordon (who is back in the states just now) has met with every section of the club and has said that "nothing is off the table". Lost count of the amount of times this was reiterated at the meeting. Read into that what you will, but if it is true then there has to be a possibility of Loyalty Points being reintroduced despite Leeann's continued opposition to it. She is after all an employee of the club whereas Ron owns it.

Last edited:

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I went along to this meeting on Monday night..first one I have been to for about a year to be honest.
Some interesting discussion and a particularly good presentation by the Since 1875 guys. I do get the impression they have been given a bit of short shrift from the club. Their numbers are down a bit for various reason and they are looking for more people to help and also financial assistance for their excellent banners. I just get the feeling the club are determined to turn the majority of the Famous Five stand into a gentrified family area and the singing section and all that goes with it kind of gets in the road of all that. Hope i'm wrong because they do a great job in "drumming" up the atmosphere at games.

Apparently Ron Gordon (who is back in the states just now) has met with every section of the club and has said that "nothing is off the table". Lost count of the amount of times this was reiterated at the meeting. Read into that what you will, but if it is true then there has to be a possibility of Loyalty Points being reintroduced despite Leeann's continued opposition to it. She is after all an employee of the club whereas Ron owns it.
✅

Next time you’re there yer on minutes - your summaries are perfection.

Canny hammer home the ‘nothing is off the table’ comment. Falls into my monthly update about the ‘reach for the sky’ and what’s the perfect world for each area of the club.

Hibs v Gunts

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel