• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Wings Over Scotland to set up alternative party to stand for parliamentary elections

SKII

Administrator
Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Would prefer to see the Common Weal do this.
Certainly appears that there have been a few issues of late causing WoS to move towards this stance. The gender identity battlefield is also causing issues for the ruling party.

southfieldhibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Pressure move?
Vanity project?
Both?
Both surely? I can’t stand wings over Scotland, or specifically him. He’s everything that I find wrong with the independence movement.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
There's a lot of question to be asked of the direction of the independence movement.

He's not the person to ask them, hopefully its just a tactic to put pressure on the snp to get its act together. He is right though - two independence parties could clean up on the constituency and the lists.f

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
The problem being - as always - splitting the independence vote could lose a disproportionate amount of seats.

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Both surely? I can’t stand wings over Scotland, or specifically him. He’s everything that I find wrong with the independence movement.
That is how I feel, but then I also feel uncomfortable with my SNP memebership too. Imagine imploding when we finally have a chance with the arsehole Boris in charge.

Chester Perry

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
That is how I feel, but then I also feel uncomfortable with my SNP memebership too. Imagine imploding when we finally have a chance with the arsehole Boris in charge.
I cancelled mine the minute I found out Salmond was taking the rouble. But I’m very petty.

Nex

Bounce Radge

southfieldhibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
I cancelled mine the minute I found out Salmond was taking the rouble. But I’m very petty.
Word is the jambo deviant is being lined up as a potential candidate for this nonsense. If this is an actual thing, it wouldn’t surprise me if these obvious kindred spirits are in it together.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
The snp cult of Nicola has never sat easily with me - its become a very Stasi like new Labour Party. In hindsight she was a much better number 2 than number 1. My local party is full of people who think the independence movement started in 2014, and people like wings don't seem to have had the courage of their convictions until others had done the hard work to get us within touching distance.

Smurf

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
The snp cult of Nicola has never sat easily with me - its become a very Stasi like new Labour Party. In hindsight she was a much better number 2 than number 1. My local party is full of people who think the independence movement started in 2014, and people like wings don't seem to have had the courage of their convictions until others had done the hard work to get us within touching distance.
Spot on. The SNP are managerial. Very similar to New Labour. They are competent and like New Labour have no real opposition. It isn't a managerial leader that will take the country to a 60%+ Yes win, it's leadership that's required. And Sturgeon isn't doing it. Because she can't. Joanna Cherry is the obvious candidate...

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Spot on. The SNP are managerial. Very similar to New Labour. They are competent and like New Labour have no real opposition. It isn't a managerial leader that will take the country to a 60%+ Yes win, it's leadership that's required. And Sturgeon isn't doing it. Because she can't. Joanna Cherry is the obvious candidate...
Tend to agree with this...and I think Joanna Cherry wants the job.

Hibs v Gunts

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel