Will Doidge get to 20 for the season

westsidehibs

Bounce Radge
Could do he was poor first half cant argue with his 2nd half , his header was a cracker.

tayside hibee

Bounce Radge
Who was the last Hibs player to score 2 hat tricks in one season?

My guess is Jimmy O ??????

hibbiemacfie

Bounce Radge
Who was the last Hibs player to score 2 hat tricks in one season?

My guess is Jimmy O ??????
Steve Cowan! Thought of Joe Harper but he scored a League cup final hat-trick but lost the match. Jimmy O'Rourke scored quite a few hat-tricks in 1972. Not that I'm old enough to remember mind! ?

The Family

Capital Radge
Bounce Radge
Whty not keep both of them?
Was thinking of him in terms of getting us decent money as i don't want to lose Boyle, although both are rumored to be leaving.

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
Make it 25...?
I think his target for season was probably 20 goals. No reason why he can't get 25 as plenty of games to go - a couple of doubles or hattricks along the way hopefully.

Boo

Bounce Radge
Loving the big man's attitude, and the work he does for his team mates. His goal tonight took him to 11 for the season.

Injury is the only way I can see the Welsh Goal Machine failing to finish the season with 20+ goals. ????
Really hope so - he seems a great lad

Greenmachine

Bounce Radge
I have wanted for years to see Hibs have a big, strong goalscoring striker who can work a defence, can link well with others, is decent in the air and can lead the line well...and now it would appear that we have one despite an underwhelming start to his Hibs career. Sometimes it takes new players a while to settle in to a club particularly when they are coming from another country. I am as guilty of this as anyone, but we really should stop this idea that new players have to hit the ground running and be an immediate success or else they are instantly branded as duds.
Doidge is no world beater, but he clearly knows his way around the penalty box and most importantly has now shown he can get goals at this level.

Last edited:

Zab

Admin
I have wanted for years to see Hibs have a big, strong goalscoring striker who can work a defence, can link well with others, is decent in the air and can lead the line well...and now it would appear that we have one despite an underwhelming start to his Hibs career. Sometimes it takes new players a while to settle in to a club particularly when they are coming from another country. I am as guilty of this as anyone, but we really should stop this idea that new players have to hit the ground running and be an immediate success or else they are instantly branded as duds.
Doidge is no world beater, but he clearly knows his way around the penalty box and most importantly has now shown he can get goals at this level.
I agree it is ridiculous the way players are written off so quickly. It’s great when players click instantly, but that’s never going to be the case for everyone. Doidge has got better as the season has gone on, if he keeps it up he’ll be our version of Cosgrove at Aberdeen.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£81.28
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 19 Years Old