• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Travel Why I've been quiet recently.

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
@Chris G Whyte

Sorry to hear all that CG, veel sterkte!

My own experiences recently of the Dutch health system have (a) saved my life but (b) nearly put me in the poor hoose!

You have good support it seems and age on your side so here's to many years!

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Sorry to read what's going on with you.Wishing you all the best and keep keeping us informed,we all care for you here.

Bofahibee

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Gray Boot Sponsor
Sorry to hear that Chris. I have a friend who had a glioblastoma when she was about twenty. She’s now in her late forties and has beautiful triplets. So it definitely can be done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jack

Gray Boot Sponsor
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Good luck.

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Fight the fight comrade.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Best of luck Chris, kick it’s arse mate .

Weehibbydrew

Mussel-bound Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Good luck, mate. Our thoughts are with you.

tayside hibee

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
What a brave , strong man.
Thoughts and best wishes to you and your family. Fight on, I'm sure you will.

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ah Chris, fcukin hell. (Was surely a moment for italics)
We must surely be now looking at a megathread, where we follow your progress through to a happy ending. Have faith, my man.

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Gunts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
The very best to you young man.
BIG G

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
All the very best mate keep on fighting

Chris G Whyte

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Thanks to everyone for the warm comments. My situation sucks, as its one of the worst cancers you can typically get, but there are a lot of things that I hold an advantage in; namely my age, the lack of anything else wrong, and the ludicrous removal that was conducted by my Dutch surgeon.

I'm happy to keep describing what's happening, too, if the forum fancies it. I'd hoped for my Twitter thread to be shared, but essentially nobody has which is a disappointment. I'll need to chat about it all here!

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
keep fighting and beat this *&*^ of a disease.
I've retweeted your post and tagged a few on it.

Good luck

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
Kick it's arse buddy

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
I read this on Twitter earlier and thought the name was familiar . You sound like a strong willed sort of guy , just the sort that can get on with this . We're all here for you and right behind you willing you on . Seems to me that your wife deserves a mention too so well done Mrs whyte you sound like a diamond .
All the best Chris & family

Chris G Whyte

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I read this on Twitter earlier and thought the name was familiar . You sound like a strong willed sort of guy , just the sort that can get on with this . We're all here for you and right behind you willing you on . Seems to me that your wife deserves a mention too so well done Mrs whyte you sound like a diamond .
All the best Chris & family
Well named, bud - her name is Ruth and she's honestly a wonder. Not only has she recently supported our little girl almost on her own while I get radio'd, built a new diet to support me, ensured by pill taking is well managed and generally kept loving me wonderfully... She's actually the reason I'm alive. If back in July she heard my short-duration brain seizure and didn't force me to see the doctor, overwriting my view that I was just tired and needed a sleep, I'd effectively be gone now.

She's amazing.

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£35.00
This donation drive ends in

HIBS V Sheep

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£35.00
This donation drive ends in