• We have upgraded the theme which will allow us to add a lot of useful add-ones.

You can dismiss this as you would probably be raging if not.
  • Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Who's the worst referee in Scotland

Nefu

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Alan Freeland , most self important twat ever to put a whistle in his mouth ,followed closely by Chuck Richmond another bellend ,the rest all though not great try to follow the rules .
Freeland against Falkirk at Easter Road a few seasons ago ,grrrrgrrrr

Never as long as football is played will you see a more inept man incharge of a football match, hes a complete tool .
Calum Murray seems to make a good job of refereeing games I dont want to bum him up incase hes incharge off one of our games soon and makes a mare of it .:wink:

Last edited:

Forever Green

Bounced Out!
steve conroy, charlie richmond, craig thomson. Thank god mike mcCurry isn't around anymore, clown that he was.

thought brian winter was one of the better refs.
:102: Think he's an alright ref tbh.

Hopefully John Underhill takes charge of a few more of our games. Won the lot when he's been ref :giggle:

Europe here we come

Bounce Radge
Alan Freeland , most self important twat ever to put a whistle in his mouth ,followed closely by Chuck Richmond another bellend ,the rest all though not great try to follow the rules .
Freeland against Falkirk at Easter Road a few seasons ago ,grrrrgrrrr

Never as long as football is played will you see a more inept man incharge of a football match, hes a complete tool .
Calum Murray seems to make a good job of refereeing games I dont want to bum him up incase hes incarge off one of our games soon and makes a mare of it .:wink:
IIRC he's been dropped from the SPL list cant find any quotes or anything but I seem to remember reading about that. But yes I also thought he was one of the better refs especially considering he's a yam.

wee 162

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
IIRC he's been dropped from the SPL list cant find any quotes or anything but I seem to remember reading about that. But yes I also thought he was one of the better refs especially considering he's a yam.
Was he not dropped off the list because he missed the fitness tests, but as soon as he passed them he was going back on it?

I'm no quite sure why a ref needs to be fit fwiw. It's all about positioning. Perhaps if they did intelligent movement tests rather than sprint ones they'd get more decisions right.

scaredyhibby

Bounce Radge
Underhill has retired-best ref by far-might have been something to do with him being a Geordie(I believe) therefore no agenda.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I think we got lucky with Somers against Falkirk last week.
He could have put in a performance like he did yesterday at the Hamilton -hertz game.
No way did Stewart deserve a red card ,no matter how enjoyable it was.:ura:
He made a few other dodgy decisions too. He gets my vote for worst ref.
Can i change my vote to Conroy?:dunno:

Until next week at least!:pullhair:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors