• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Who's Going on Holiday?

I am sitting on my balcony sipping Fanta limon and munching on a bocadillo, in 28oC temperatures. Lovely.

LOVE a bocadillo

I am sitting on my balcony sipping Fanta limon and munching on a bocadillo, in 28oC temperatures. Lovely.
Cauld mince?

LOVE a bocadillo

Jamon Serrano, Manchego, beef tomato and chovi mustard with a small bowl of patatas alioli and some camperos flavoured lays. I ami ham and cheese roll heaven!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 19
Jamon Serrano, Manchego, beef tomato and chovi mustard with a small bowl of patatas alioli and some camperos flavoured lays. I ami ham and cheese roll heaven!
Sounds braw!

Sounds braw!

See photo above. It was lovely and I made it myself!

See photo above. It was lovely and I made it myself!

Looking forward to seeing you on MasterChef next series.
:54:

Looking forward to seeing you on MasterChef next series.
:54:

Fuck that.

Cannae wait to fire into the paprika crisps and estrella on the balcony end of next week..

Cannae wait to fire into the paprika crisps and estrella on the balcony end of next week..

Try give campesinos, tomatoes peppers and olive oil. Magic!

Heading down to Blackpool for my annual pogo at Rebellion punk festival first weekend in Aug
then 2 weeks in Florida in sept

I am going on holiday.Thats all anyone has to know, why they would want to know is beyond me, or care about. A bit too braggy this stuff for me. Many who come on here can barely afford go to ER, never mind holidays.

BIG G

Ach away wi ye Big G it's no braggy at all. Everyone talks about their holidays, it's what passes the time till ye go yer holiday. Ye hear it at work, rest and play. Forums are no different.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

I'm going on holiday. Sometime in June, to Tunisia. To that place that those guys went along the beach shooting at random people. I've never been to Tunisia before, I've never been to Africa before. Looking forward to it. Hopefully, I come back in one piece.
You're gonna have a weird tan when you get back and remove the bullet proof vest!

Ach away wi ye Big G it's no braggy at all. Everyone talks about their holidays, it's what passes the time till ye go yer holiday. Ye hear it at work, rest and play. Forums are no different.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
I don't talk about my holidays anymore cos I'm bald and have stopped going to the hairdressers "Going anywhere nice for your holidays?"

I am going on holiday.Thats all anyone has to know, why they would want to know is beyond me, or care about. A bit too braggy this stuff for me. Many who come on here can barely afford go to ER, never mind holidays.

BIG G
I love hearing about other peoples experiences. Some I'd like to try for myself and others to avoid.

Holidays/travelling is part of learning about the world we live in. It would be a poorer world if we became stuck on this wee island and burnt all the travelogues.

You're gonna have a weird tan when you get back and remove the bullet proof vest!
Nae need for bulletproof vest as far as I can see. It's like saying I'm no' going on a plane after what happened in Lockerbie, some might be inclined but most of us get on with our lives.BTW got the strange tan already got well-burned round about the neck area whilst visiting Monastir at a smashing fort there called the Ribat of Monistar;,back to the tan. WhenI took off my Donny International shirt, you can quite clearly see the outline of my shirt. Not a good look.

Nae need for bulletproof vest as far as I can see. It's like saying I'm no' going on a plane after what happened in Lockerbie, some might be inclined but most of us get on with our lives.BTW got the strange tan already got well-burned round about the neck area whilst visiting Monastir at a smashing fort there called the Ribat of Monistar;,back to the tan. WhenI took off my Donny International shirt, you can quite clearly see the outline of my shirt. Not a good look.
Funnily enough, I'm not overly enthused about flying anywhere either as a result of what I witnessed at Lockerbie. It's a necessary evil to get anywhere

Funnily enough, I'm not overly enthused about flying anywhere either as a result of what I witnessed at Lockerbie. It's a necessary evil to get anywhere
I hate flying. Always seem to end up sitting next to an overweight (wanted to say fat)smelly barsteward who falls asleep while his head leans on my shoulder and snores in my ear.
Behind me I always get some horrible kid with adhd or whatever it's called sticking his knees in the back of my seat usually when I'm just about to take a sip of my coffee.
They don't show you that on the glamourous t.v. adverts.

A couple of weeks ago I treated the missus to a few nights in Dubai courtesy of a tonne of air miles I’d accrued through work. Holiday was good but the highlight was bumping into a knight of the realm at breakfast on our final morning ? 947

Oh well that's two things I can knock off my bucket list.I've been to the Saharah,, andI've ridden on a camel.I've also survived being in temperatures of 48 degrees in the shade-I hear it was pissing doon in Muirhoose, oh well not to worry the area was needing a decent wash anyway-not that the Tunisians have anything to boast about, beautiful place but manky, guess that's the economy for you
.I've been up the Atlas mountains and I've seen the third largest salt lake in the world, and I've seen a Star Wars set,my nephews inform me it was used for the Phantom Menace, not that I care ,.I told them I've seen the first three films and they say no you huvnae,' your not a fan until you've seen absolutely everything and can bore the shit out of you as we do'
.Oh and I've seen a bunch of flamingoes,mair palm and olive trees than you could shake a stick at,and I've been to a "Troglodyte Cave" hoose,mair like a set up to me,not unless they like having buses of tourists trawling through their house every 15 minutes.
Tunisia is skint. They had their Arab Spring but instead of getting a workers republic the got a bunch oh corrupt Islamists.I reckon another Arab Spring is just around the corner, this time I hope it has the right result.

A couple of weeks ago I treated the missus to a few nights in Dubai courtesy of a tonne of air miles I’d accrued through work. Holiday was good but the highlight was bumping into a knight of the realm at breakfast on our final morning ? View attachment 947
Great photo mate.
Nothing to do with holidays but my boys were working behind the bar at the recent Proclaimers gig when they served Ryan Porteous and his girlfriend.
Asked how he was doing and he told them he's ready and good to go.
They told me he was really chatty and friendly no ayers and graces just right down to earth.
While one boy was telling Ryan Hibs missed him in defence the other one was given his girlfriend advice about taking care of Ryan with lots of ice baths and massages. Said she took it in the humorous way it was intended .
A lovely couple and a pleasure to serve.

No Summer Holiday for me...:(

But Chile for Christmas(Where its Summer) :)

Was going to go into Tunis today to see a bit of the city and to go on to Carthage later.Don't think I'll bother.

Was going to go into Tunis today to see a bit of the city and to go on to Carthage later.Don't think I'll bother.

Indeed sometimes you just want a couple of pints rather than a few shots.

On that pun, I done both last night, I think I had 10 pints of Estrella Galicia and a couple of shots of some unknown Spanish liquer. Its 38oC here today and to say I am feeling rough would be an understatement.

boom boom

This thread has been viewed 6799 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50