• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Who's Going on Holiday?

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I'm going on holiday. Sometime in June, to Tunisia. To that place that those guys went along the beach shooting at random people. I've never been to Tunisia before, I've never been to Africa before. Looking forward to it. Hopefully, I come back in one piece.

Beagle

Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I'm off to Tuscany again this year, end of August. Hoping to see what this sunshine and heat is that everyone talks about

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
I am off for my regular jaunt to Andalucia next week for three whole lovely hot weeks full of sun, sand, swimming, city/ stadium bagging, Cruzcampo and tapas. When I get back the fitba will be back too and 12 hours after getting home I will be at East End Park to see the Cabbage. Just need to get this week out the way!

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
I'm going on holiday. Sometime in June, to Tunisia. To that place that those guys went along the beach shooting at random people. I've never been to Tunisia before, I've never been to Africa before. Looking forward to it. Hopefully, I come back in one piece.
I stayed at that very hotel the year before the massacre. Used to lie about the beach where these poor folks were slaughtered. Made for pretty terrifying viewing when I saw the news video.
Hotel was very nice, but walking about outside not so much. Plenty folk trying to sell me drugs which was a nuisance, and wee lassies try to pin a wee flower on you and then a big bloke demands money (aye right, I'm Scottish pal - I don't hand out money) and taxis almost running you over desperate for a fare when you just want a wee stroll...………..

It's fair to say I'd never go back to Tunisia.

Hope you enjoy yourself Moaty.

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Cheers!I didnae book the holiday,Newhoose and Ldrp booked it and asked me if I wanted to go.So aye a holiday is what I need and I'm sure I'll take short shift of punters trying to sell me oxo cubes.

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I stayed at that very hotel the year before the massacre. Used to lie about the beach where these poor folks were slaughtered. Made for pretty terrifying viewing when I saw the news video.
Hotel was very nice, but walking about outside not so much. Plenty folk trying to sell me drugs which was a nuisance, and wee lassies try to pin a wee flower on you and then a big bloke demands money (aye right, I'm Scottish pal - I don't hand out money) and taxis almost running you over desperate for a fare when you just want a wee stroll...………..

It's fair to say I'd never go back to Tunisia.

Hope you enjoy yourself Moaty.
BTW I heard that French was like the second language,I'm hoping my French classes will be of some use?

happyhillockhibee

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
I been there a few times I was in The Royal Kenz not much doing at nights but if you like nice and relaxing you will love it

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Fly out to Portugal on Friday for two weeks, middle 30's scorchio, cannot wait to get away from our shite weather!!

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Killin this weekend for hibadelics stag do then 10 days in north of Ibiza leaving late June, probably a few camping trips in Scotland over the school holidays

Hattie

Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Still 4 weeks to go for me🥴

Jack

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Been back now for 3 weeks!

Already looking for 10 days away somewhere warm in September, thinking Greece or it's islands, somewhere in Turkey but not Marmaris as we've done it to death.

And at least one fag run before Brexit.

Leith1975

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I’m off to turkey next month, went for the first time last year and really liked it. The hotels are absolutely stunning for the money you pay.

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
On a train to wet Wales as I type. Off to Ibiza in Oct.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Spain for a few days on Saturday , Turkey in Sept then Cuba in March

sauzee 1875

Bounce Radge
Going with my Daughter to Benidorm in August,never been before so pretty open minded about it.
This will be my second time last I wasn’t sure but loved it. On another subject there is a tattoo shop there and best cup final one I’ve ever saw wanted £500 Euro though

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors