Who Would Want To Work With Leanne Dempster (1 Viewer)

Beagle

Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Reaction score
Fancy a football manager criticizing a misfiring underperforming striker. Maybe Lenny was just too abrasive for tender Florian or maybe Flo is just not mentally strong enough to be a pro footballer. The current custodians of the club are to blame for the mess we are in now and their complete silence on the issue does nothing but fuel rumours and speculation. You will find that every managerial appoint we make will be short term if the current custodians have an open door policy where any player who has been shouted at can go crying to them and the manager is made to answer for his actions.
It was the manager's tactics that caused the issue in the first place and it's not the club who have caused the mess, it's your hero who can seemingly do no wrong.
It's 2019, every single employer has a workplace bullying policy. There's been people taken more drastic action having been subjected to bullying than gone crying to the big boss, so stop sticking up for 'Lenny' who should have been facing the sack anyway due to HIS performance.

Electric Beach Joe

Registered
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
It was the manager's tactics that caused the issue in the first place and it's not the club who have caused the mess, it's your hero who can seemingly do no wrong.
It's 2019, every single employer has a workplace bullying policy. There's been people taken more drastic action having been subjected to bullying than gone crying to the big boss, so stop sticking up for 'Lenny' who should have been facing the sack anyway due to HIS performance.
Your argument would have a bit more credit if we hadn't seen this before where underperforming Hibs players get shouted at by the manager and then run off bleating to the custodians which result in the manager departing soon after.

Beagle

Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Reaction score
Your argument would have a bit more credit if we hadn't seen this before where underperforming Hibs players get shouted at by the manager and then run off bleating to the custodians which result in the manager departing soon after.
So constantly vilifying a 22 year old whos performances are suffering due to how the manager set up the team and playing style is ok with you? The sainted 'Lenny' right enough

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Registered
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
Still waiting on your confirmation that NL wanted to leave.

Electric Beach Joe

Registered
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
I don't think I've said anything of the sort.
I can't believe you are using words like the workplace bullying act to justify what happened to Lennon. Its just as well men in football were not that bothered about workplace bullying in the early 90s or Sir Alex would have been sacked for giving players the hairdryer.

Beagle

Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Reaction score
I can't believe you are using words like the workplace bullying act to justify what happened to Lennon. Its just as well men in football were not that bothered about workplace bullying in the early 90s or Sir Alex would have been sacked for giving players the hairdryer.
I've got news for you. It's 2019 and everyone I've heard accepts that the manner in which SAF handled the dressing room is no longer acceptable in society. Why can't you accept that yer man may have overstepped the mark resulting in a perfectly legal suspension?

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
I've got news for you. It's 2019 and everyone I've heard accepts that the manner in which SAF handled the dressing room is no longer acceptable in society. Why can't you accept that yer man may have overstepped the mark resulting in a perfectly legal suspension?
And more to the point, even SAF himself moved on from the early 90s - indeed, his success is so often attributed to his very ability to leave old ways behind and adapt.
I hate to break this to you Joe, but it appears someone has to: the early 90s was a quarter of a century ago. Sorry for your loss.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
Presenters Stuart Cosgrove and Tam Cowan fell oot earlier in the show Off the Ball, when discussing Leanne Dempster. Probaby because one of them is a Motherwell fan.
Cheers - I didn’t hear it and it doesn’t surprise me

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Reaction score
Presenters Stuart Cosgrove and Tam Cowan fell oot earlier in the show Off the Ball, when discussing Leanne Dempster. Probaby because one of them is a Motherwell fan.
Tam Cowan fighting Hibs corner?! :amazed:

Egan Number 6

Registered
Reaction score
I like Sutton, but he is no Micheal Stewart. Him, Hartson, Commons etc are Neil's pals, I would expect my pals to stick up for me.

However, we support Hibernian, anyone comes steamin into Hibs, we fight back, we defend our club.

As for the Daily Record, its a fucking rag that should not be allowed near our club after their lies about the cup final. Leeann got that one wrong last year.
And the club never followed up on the lies about all of the rangers players getting attacked either which I thought was a disgrace.

Reactions: 1875

vasco de gama

Private Member
Registered
Reaction score
And the club never followed up on the lies about all of the rangers players getting attacked either which I thought was a disgrace.
There is a pattern of ‘let’s all move along quietly and not ruffle feathers ‘ which at times is understandable but at times they really do need to step up for what is right. That was an occasion for stepping up but instead they backed away and let the media and the Huns say what they wanted. Poor.

Electric Beach Joe

Registered
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
There is a pattern of ‘let’s all move along quietly and not ruffle feathers ‘ which at times is understandable but at times they really do need to step up for what is right. That was an occasion for stepping up but instead they backed away and let the media and the Huns say what they wanted. Poor.
Don't forget we more or less got away with invading the pitch, smashing very expensive electronic advertising hoardings, ripping up parts of the pitch, breaking the crossbar and racing towards the Huns end and fighting with them on the pitch. I think the clubs quietly quietly approach was probably the best approach at the time.

Administrator
Private Member
Registered
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
Don't forget we more or less got away with invading the pitch, smashing very expensive electronic advertising hoardings, ripping up parts of the pitch, breaking the crossbar and racing towards the Huns end and fighting with them on the pitch. I think the clubs quietly quietly approach was probably the best approach at the time.
Tell that to Hibs fans who lost their careers over it.

FTJT

Registered
Reaction score
Ok so i have to ask at this point. Can anyone testify that this guys a hibby with weird and shit opinions rather than a remarkably brazen jambo at the windup? Nobody can be this wrong this often without it being deliberate, surely to god.

Leith1975

Private Member
Registered
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
If Sutton knows what happened then Lennon has broken his confidentiality clause. The fact that he’s a journalist makes it worse. I suspect Sutton is actually full of shite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If Sutton knows what happened then he’s heard it from Lennon. Lennon’s account of what happened might be very different from our clubs account. I wouldn’t be paying much attention to him.

Electric Beach Joe

Registered
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Ok so i have to ask at this point. Can anyone testify that this guys a hibby with weird and shit opinions rather than a remarkably brazen jambo at the windup? Nobody can be this wrong this often without it being deliberate, surely to god.
I take it you were at the cup final?

Dundee v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel