Who Would Want To Work With Leanne Dempster (1 Viewer)

madhibee

Bounce Radge
Reaction score
I agreed with every word Sutton said regarding the statement and the fact that Lennon isn’t suing us when he has grounds too. We are lucky that Dempsters incompetence in handling the whole affair isn’t costing the club a fortune
You actually believe if Lennon had a case he wouldn’t be suing? Rather than have his “name dragged through the mud” as his mate Sutton says. Surely that’s the question Sutton should be asking, Neil why are you letting lies be spouted about the events that may impact your ability to get another job. Oh and while you’re at it Neil how come you only won 2 games in the last 14?

Dempster isn’t blameless here but the whole Lennon love in from his pals in the media is stomach churning.

broonieboy

On holiday Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
I’m surprised this has not been mentioned yet on here
. Last night Chris Sutton on BT sport tore Dempster to pieces over her handling of the Lennon affair and questioned why any half decent manager would now want the Hibs job.
This morning in the Record on line he continued saying that her handling of the whole affair was shambolic, she has dragged Lennons name through the mud and she is lucky Lennon is not suing the arse of the club for tarnishing his reputation which could harm his future job prospect and loss of future earnings.
He said that if Hibs wanted to sack him they should have but in an attempt to save a few quid they went through a serious of events which will put any decent Manager off even applying for the job.
Personally I feel the board have turned the club into a laughing stock once again and I hope Sutton’s prediction doesn’t come true and we end up with a manager who can’t get a job anywhere else or some rookie
Sutton is a bell end. The day I place much stock in his opinion is the day hell freezes over. He can GTF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: southfieldhibby

Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
You actually believe if Lennon had a case he wouldn’t be suing? Rather than have his “name dragged through the mud” as his mate Sutton says. Surely that’s the question Sutton should be asking, Neil why are you letting lies be spouted about the events that may impact your ability to get another job. Oh and while you’re at it Neil how come you only won 2 games in the last 14?

Dempster isn’t blameless here but the whole Lennon love in from his pals in the media is stomach churning.
Its not stomach churning, its expected. I would do the same for my mates.

What is stomach churning is when Hibs fans (no you madhibee) would rather support ex Celtc players, or even worse Hunnish current Killie players printing in the Scum or Record over their club.

Time for us to all move on, Neil is gone, the club made a bit of a mess of it.

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
LD and Lenny have never accepted a bit criticism or accepted part of the blame for anything that’s went wrong in the time they were here,I hope she’s mutually consented at the end of the season too.

No-one is bigger than the club and they both have taken the piss out the fans in the past year with refusuals to answer questions imo.

Jack

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
All I can think of is that the statement claimed he did nothing wrong so he could take us for constructive dismissal. Chris Sutton thinks he would have grounds to sue us for damage to his reputation which in turn harms his employment prospects and effects his future earnings
I look at it as though it was a divorce on the grounds of irretrievable breakdown i.e. it's just not working for either side so let's go our different ways.

You can be rest assured that if Neil Lennon had grounds for him being the grieved party he'd be lining up a day in court.

I don't suppose we'll find out if he even got a payoff until the accounts are published or the AGM. Even then, if he did get something, it could be lumped in with other stuff.

Smurf

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
I like Sutton, but he is no Micheal Stewart. Him, Hartson, Commons etc are Neil's pals, I would expect my pals to stick up for me.

However, we support Hibernian, anyone comes steamin into Hibs, we fight back, we defend our club.

As for the Daily Record, its a fucking rag that should not be allowed near our club after their lies about the cup final. Leeann got that one wrong last year.
Spot on.

And I now think Leeann will leave this summer.... Where is she BTW?

Smurf

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
For £300,000 guaranteed over a couple of years before you move on to bigger things or get unceremoniously sacked I'd say they will be queing up at the door no matter who the Chief Executive is.

Sutton is just a "Shock Jock" but Hibs have given Scottish football plenty ammunition for ridicule and the media and other supporters have duly obliged.

Leeane big problem has been communication and leadership.

By saying absolutely nothing, zilcho, Fck all she has allowed speculation to fill the void and Lennon's supporters in the media get a free ride to put the boot in.

You can understand though
that strategy and where she is coming from by the silence as why supply what would become a media feeding frenzy.

Her leadership skills though have been non existent. By all means suspend and then mutually consent Lennon out of the door but then after a week she has never been seen since.

Do a wee daft softball interview on Hibs TV with pre prepared questions or issue some rallying statement to the supporters about getting behind the club and I am in charge big time.

Don't do nothing at all that just looks weak.
And this.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Spot on.

And I now think Leeann will leave this summer.... Where is she BTW?
Keeping her head down and waiting for it all to blow over I expect.
That's Rod's usual tactic.

To be fair, it's probably wise not to be feeding the trolls just now. Anything said will be twisted by those with an agenda.
Sooner we get a new coach in, the better.

Reactions: Hibee Kev

FTJT

Bounce Radge
Reaction score
I think the worst thing that could happen right now would be for LD to come out swinging. There's a lot of good questions she'd be asked and almost certainly can't answer because of legal obligations. Hibs have zero friends among the talking heads - the closest we get is Mikey Stewart ffs! - so any deflections or no comments would get pilloried left and right, because finding innuendo where there isn't any is the exact job description of this lot.

If LD stays under the duvet and Eddie May goes out and shrugs at everything he gets asked, the story fizzles sooner and we can all move on. I'd love to know what happened, but if we're not going to find out, I'd rather fast forward through as much of the three ring circus as possible

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
LD isn't beyond reproach in this messy affair, but Hibs fans siding with DR articles and Lennon's best mates is dire. Effectively backing a rag that ran our club through the shite post cup final over the club itself.

Sutton/Commons/Hartson/Jackson can say what they want, I'll back the Hibs board every single time.
Totally. It’s embarrassing.

Al Catraz

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Not long ago Neil Lennon was quoted as saying
"Dealing with the English press is like swimming with dolphins and dealing the Scottish press is like swimming with sharks" ?
I presume this included his mates quoting in the papers/TV etc. It's all just filling up space and time when there is less "interesting" stuff on the go.

Smurf

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Keeping her head down and waiting for it all to blow over I expect.
That's Rod's usual tactic.

To be fair, it's probably wise not to be feeding the trolls just now. Anything said will be twisted by those with an agenda.
Sooner we get a new coach in, the better.
I mean in general pretty much all season....

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score

jock3

Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
thaime two nearly at blows on Off The Ball

Bofahibee

Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
If Sutton knows what happened then Lennon has broken his confidentiality clause. The fact that he’s a journalist makes it worse. I suspect Sutton is actually full of shite.

Electric Beach Joe

Bounced Out!
Reaction score
Oh you mean the same as how 'Lenny ' treated Kamberi?
Did you get a 'Lenny ' tattoo on you or something? The way you and at least one other on here have blasted the club, and the club alone, taking every rumour, half truth and snippet in the media for any way in which to attack the custodians of our club in favour of a short term appointed manager who's demeanour has been clearly of a person looking for a way out, has been nothing short of chipping away like a fifth columnist.
The board of directors are also short term (they'll be deid like the rest of us in 100 years) but, by being the current custodians of our club, as far as I'm concerned they make decisions to the club's ongoing existence and will get my backing unless their actions or inactions result in a catastrophe.
Fancy a football manager criticizing a misfiring underperforming striker. Maybe Lenny was just too abrasive for tender Florian or maybe Flo is just not mentally strong enough to be a pro footballer. The current custodians of the club are to blame for the mess we are in now and their complete silence on the issue does nothing but fuel rumours and speculation. You will find that every managerial appoint we make will be short term if the current custodians have an open door policy where any player who has been shouted at can go crying to them and the manager is made to answer for his actions.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com

Oshawa Hibs

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
LD isn't beyond reproach in this messy affair, but Hibs fans siding with DR articles and Lennon's best mates is dire. Effectively backing a rag that ran our club through the shite post cup final over the club itself.

Sutton/Commons/Hartson/Jackson can say what they want, I'll back the Hibs board every single time.
Totally agree, people seem to forget the post cup final campaign the DR did against our club and fans and now they are our guardians. The Board, Lennon and Dempster are all I blame but now it’s history let’s move on, have supported this club for over 50 years players/ managers have come and gone but “ The Hibs Go Marching On “ let’s all show our support to OUR TEAM

NW

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If Sutton knows what happened then Lennon has broken his confidentiality clause. The fact that he’s a journalist makes it worse. I suspect Sutton is actually full of shite.

Sutton is no journalist, he is a man with a platform and opinion. He is paid to get people to the platform he is on and uses shock tactics and controversial opinions to do that. He will love all the kak gossip

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel