Who Would Want To Work With Leanne Dempster (1 Viewer)

Electric Beach Joe

Bounced Out!
Reaction score
I’m surprised this has not been mentioned yet on here
. Last night Chris Sutton on BT sport tore Dempster to pieces over her handling of the Lennon affair and questioned why any half decent manager would now want the Hibs job.
This morning in the Record on line he continued saying that her handling of the whole affair was shambolic, she has dragged Lennons name through the mud and she is lucky Lennon is not suing the arse of the club for tarnishing his reputation which could harm his future job prospect and loss of future earnings.
He said that if Hibs wanted to sack him they should have but in an attempt to save a few quid they went through a serious of events which will put any decent Manager off even applying for the job.
Personally I feel the board have turned the club into a laughing stock once again and I hope Sutton’s prediction doesn’t come true and we end up with a manager who can’t get a job anywhere else or some rookie

Reactions: The Family

Jack

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
Personally I feel the Neil Lennon Media Fan Club are making a tit of themselves.

Once upon a time some of them were quite good at playing football. They've proven time and time again they're not qualified to speak on anything else.

Hibs aren't a laughing stock. Our rivals might have a little snigger but this time next week nobody will give a monkey's ... except us.

Electric Beach Joe

Bounced Out!
Reaction score
Whats really pissing me off more than anything is the way the gunts best players are signing up for long term deals yet ours can’t get out the door quick enough. What’s a miss at ER that’s causing this. That’s what Sutton should have ripped into her about.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
I don’t think Leeann is above criticism here - but as there are no clear facts as to what happened I’m struggling to form an informed opinion. Petty and ill informed it is then!

stairways_second_coming

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Two days ago people were saying no chance anyone will sign for us with no manager in place. We got Leicesters under 23 captain and European Cup winner with Englands under 19s, next a player that was signed for 1.5 million 6 months ago and then a player motherwell fans are generally gutted to see go who said he jumped at the chance straight away. Yes two on loan but even the bottom half of the epl depend on loans from top 4 clubs, people that don't see this are stuck in the 70s

Our clubs size, beautiful city and 90% of the attraction wages, will mean we'll be inundated with offers. For example if we wanted Tommy Wright show him the money and he'll be giving a delighted to start my new chapter spiel on the website. Pretty cringey all the stuff Lennons celtic **** pals are squealing to the media.

Watched the St mirren game work and
Chris commons at half time says its ironic what hibs need right now is a Neil lennon in the changing room to ball them out. Feck knows why because Neil had never come back to win from going behind in the spl this season and what we needed was tactical changes lennon would never had done. Cut to him looking like he was going to greet after the game because he couldn't do his pal a favour in the media

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Two days ago people were saying no chance anyone will sign for us with no manager in place. We got Leicesters under 23 captain and European Cup winner with Englands under 19s, next a player that was signed for 1.5 million 6 months ago and then a player motherwell fans are generally gutted to see go who said he jumped at the chance straight away. Yes two on loan but even the bottom half of the epl depend on loans from top 4 clubs, people that don't see this are stuck in the 70s

Our clubs size, beautiful city and 90% of the attraction wages, will mean we'll be inundated with offers. For example if we wanted Tommy Wright show him the money and he'll be giving a delighted to start my new chapter spiel on the website. Pretty cringey all the stuff Lennons celtic **** pals are squealing to the media.

Watched the St mirren game work and
Chris commons at half time says its ironic what hibs need right now is a Neil lennon in the changing room to ball them out. Feck knows why because Neil had never come back to win from going behind in the spl this season and what we needed was tactical changes lennon would never had done. Cut to him looking like he was going to greet after the game because he couldn't do his pal a favour in the media
Spot on.
Who cares what Sutton and Co think,brutal seeing folk taking the Daily Record view as gospel after what they printed after the cup final.

I’ve no idea what went on but at some point the Hibs bashing has to stop and we support the new manager,whoever he is.

Fk Lenny and Fk Dempster

GGTTH

southfieldhibby

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Reaction score
LD isn't beyond reproach in this messy affair, but Hibs fans siding with DR articles and Lennon's best mates is dire. Effectively backing a rag that ran our club through the shite post cup final over the club itself.

Sutton/Commons/Hartson/Jackson can say what they want, I'll back the Hibs board every single time.

Electric Beach Joe

Bounced Out!
Reaction score
LD isn't beyond reproach in this messy affair, but Hibs fans siding with DR articles and Lennon's best mates is dire. Effectively backing a rag that ran our club through the shite post cup final over the club itself.

Sutton/Commons/Hartson/Jackson can say what they want, I'll back the Hibs board every single time.
I agreed with every word Sutton said regarding the statement and the fact that Lennon isn’t suing us when he has grounds too. We are lucky that Dempsters incompetence in handling the whole affair isn’t costing the club a fortune

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
Sutton is a rent a quote, says anything for a reaction. His utterings aren’t worth debating - he’s in the same category as Kris Boyd.

“Who’s signing these players” cried Sutton last night. When Michael Stewart & Steven Craigslist told him Hibs had a structure in place, his response was “what if the new Manager doesn’t want them”, seemingly oblivious to the fact that that applies to anyone in the squad, not just new players.

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
I agreed with every word Sutton said regarding the statement and the fact that Lennon isn’t suing us when he has grounds too. We are lucky that Dempsters incompetence in handling the whole affair isn’t costing the club a fortune
On what grounds could he sue the club?

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score

Couldn’t agree more.

Reactions: southfieldhibby

southfieldhibby

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Reaction score
I've not - and won't- listen to anything Sutton has to say on this ( I think he's great in general on Scottish football though) because he's tainted. He cannot have a neutral opinion on this.
It's interesting that Lennon isn't pursuing this actually, it shows he's been advised he couldn't be successful. The way it's been handled shows blame on both sides.

Reactions: stickyRicky

Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
I like Sutton, but he is no Micheal Stewart. Him, Hartson, Commons etc are Neil's pals, I would expect my pals to stick up for me.

However, we support Hibernian, anyone comes steamin into Hibs, we fight back, we defend our club.

As for the Daily Record, its a fucking rag that should not be allowed near our club after their lies about the cup final. Leeann got that one wrong last year.

HATTIE

Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
Ive heard it all now, lennys bitter mate and the daily retard as a point to prove against Hibs? Deary the fcuk me:fist:

SlovSam

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Website
www.noteamgb.com
For £300,000 guaranteed over a couple of years before you move on to bigger things or get unceremoniously sacked I'd say they will be queing up at the door no matter who the Chief Executive is.

Sutton is just a "Shock Jock" but Hibs have given Scottish football plenty ammunition for ridicule and the media and other supporters have duly obliged.

Leeane big problem has been communication and leadership.

By saying absolutely nothing, zilcho, Fck all she has allowed speculation to fill the void and Lennon's supporters in the media get a free ride to put the boot in.

You can understand though
that strategy and where she is coming from by the silence as why supply what would become a media feeding frenzy.

Her leadership skills though have been non existent. By all means suspend and then mutually consent Lennon out of the door but then after a week she has never been seen since.

Do a wee daft softball interview on Hibs TV with pre prepared questions or issue some rallying statement to the supporters about getting behind the club and I am in charge big time.

Don't do nothing at all that just looks weak.

jock3

Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Sutton has questionable judgement. I don't think we'll ever know exactly what happened

Electric Beach Joe

Bounced Out!
Reaction score
On what grounds could he sue the club?
All I can think of is that the statement claimed he did nothing wrong so he could take us for constructive dismissal. Chris Sutton thinks he would have grounds to sue us for damage to his reputation which in turn harms his employment prospects and effects his future earnings

southfieldhibby

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Reaction score
Hibs fans attacking the club off the back of Daily Record propaganda.

If Hartson does the same in The Sun I expect the same. Zero awareness of agendas. FFS.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
He signed a 'mutual' agreement, so that's that. It's a legal document and he has signed away all prospects of future action.He wasn't 'constructively dismissed' at all.

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel